Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 40434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40044

    Proper Cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Legit places will remove all the sheets and usually there are no places. Spray the table down with alcohol wipe it then put new sheets along with a new head table disposable cover. The shower table same except no covers. How they do it, rinse water and soap off from us then finish. The massage table they remove the thin sheet put new one. All finish.
    I had a bad experience a few years ago. I went to a massage place that had massage tables and the face rest with a towel folded on top. Had my massage and HE. The usual. A day later, my forehead started to itch. At first I scratched it leaving red welts. Kind of embarrassing as it's on my FACE, so I tried NOT to scratch, but it was so itchy. Tried some OTC ointments which helped somewhat. Finally ended up at a dermatologist who gave me some strong steroid cream which worked wonders. I tried to think what caused it, then realized it might have been the massage place. I actually prefer those that just use paper towels.

  2. #40043

    Proper Cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I always wonder about this when on a massage table or table shower. I notice Japanese lmt's keep things clean.
    Legit places will remove all the sheets and usually there are no places. Spray the table down with alcohol wipe it then put new sheets along with a new head table disposable cover. The shower table same except no covers. How they do it, rinse water and soap off from us then finish. The massage table they remove the thin sheet put new one. All finish.

  3. #40042

    Thai touch kalihi

    I have to ask the people here. Went here a few months ago after the beach cause I needed a release and felt iike I would try someplace new. But they said their shower was broken. Still powered through with sand on me. Didn't like it but the massage was ok. Tried to go back but this time they told me they don't even have a shower so I said screw it. Now I see ads for this place by the girls who operate out of there and they say "yes get shower. " Anyone know if there is a shower or not? Its a minor thing but 1/2 the time I'm kinda dirty and don't want a massage when I'm dirty.

  4. #40041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I would like to add my two cents. There are therapist that live there and they get a cut of the $70-$80 house fee I believe standard everywhere. If they rent a room they pay the whole $70-$80 right? I know if you make an appointment and don't show the therapist has to pay the whole fee. I think the therapist get to keep $30-$40 maybe a bit more.

    Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.

    AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.
    I always wonder about this when on a massage table or table shower. I notice Japanese lmt's keep things clean.

  5. #40040

    Pin Thai

    I would like to add my two cents. There are therapist that live there and they get a cut of the $70-$80 house fee I believe standard everywhere. If they rent a room they pay the whole $70-$80 right? I know if you make an appointment and don't show the therapist has to pay the whole fee. I think the therapist get to keep $30-$40 maybe a bit more.

    Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.

    AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Revise your thoughts for the providers renting space there.

    Try this model. Base massage fee ($80) goes to Pin Thai management. Tip amount is just that, "tip". Goes exclusively to provider. It's a contract arrangement. She rents a room for an hour and pays rent. She also has to pay for someone to provide clean linens, oils, hot towels, etc.

  6. #40039

    Ticha

    Yes we have and I apologize if I may have upset you. I thank you for all the advice and hopefully one day I can't get that service from her. Vanda and Vicki are ripoffs rose has done them some wrong along with others. I took a shower once and walked out because of $500 pricing I think her name was JJ. Rose will always be my favorite at the moment but for now I'm enjoying BBBJ DFK FS bare or not for no more the $220-$300.

    Ticha is one I would love to try but money is tight and after I have fucked it's hard to just get a HJ or BJ. The body wants to feel that thrusting back and forth and coming bare or covered can't compare to a HJ or even BBBJCIM. Got be able to fuck. If I ever try her I will definitely try her. Hey can you pm me again. I haven't gotten a massage in pc Aiea Waipahu for a while. Town RN is the action.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    CK. Sorry. We'ver chatted a number of times about rising prices and decreasing services but.

    I found one at Pin Thai (not Rose) that is worth the $$ See a bunch of my posts over the past 6 weeks regarding a provider who goes by "Ticha" at Pin Thai Aiea. She's the real deal. Not cheap, but will go the distance for you. Last time I saw her, she was naked on the table rubbing my back before I noticed that she didn't have any clothes on. We spent the remaining 65 minutes of my 1 hour appointment (she's not a clock watcher) in serious play. No FS at a place like Pin Thai but BBBJ, DATY for days, slow and sensuous oily HJ, butt play, FIV, FIA, multiple cums for her and a great one for me. Not to mention that she's PRETTY and speaks English well and is honestly trying to please her customers.

    I'll be sorry to see her go.

  7. #40038

    Business Arrangement. Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    Whether you work for a shop or are an independent, don't they generally split the massage fee 50/50 with the shop and keep the tip?
    Revise your thoughts for the providers renting space there.

    Try this model. Base massage fee ($80) goes to Pin Thai management. Tip amount is just that, "tip". Goes exclusively to provider. It's a contract arrangement. She rents a room for an hour and pays rent. She also has to pay for someone to provide clean linens, oils, hot towels, etc.

  8. #40037

    Ticha. A repeating story

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    To the member who says never had a bad experience must have only seen one provider and it was probably Rose. Pin Thai is known for rip offs, fake pictures, upselling and so on. Vicki and Vanda both play games. They know the game and are good at it. Ever get massaged and only get 30-40 minutes? Ever have one of them walk out on you? Ever have them only expose one breast then say you can suck on this one?

    $200 and you can't suck on them titties? Show one breast? Heck you off so fast you can't even enjoy it? I have never ever found a provider who will sensually slowly whack you off. Maybe I have but it was way long ago.

    Even rose will try and finish you as fast as she can. Even AMPs will do the same but the consequences I think of a bad review is worse at an AMP then Thai girls. AMP girls are closely watched as Thai I don't think as much.
    CK. Sorry. We'ver chatted a number of times about rising prices and decreasing services but.

    I found one at Pin Thai (not Rose) that is worth the $$ See a bunch of my posts over the past 6 weeks regarding a provider who goes by "Ticha" at Pin Thai Aiea. She's the real deal. Not cheap, but will go the distance for you. Last time I saw her, she was naked on the table rubbing my back before I noticed that she didn't have any clothes on. We spent the remaining 65 minutes of my 1 hour appointment (she's not a clock watcher) in serious play. No FS at a place like Pin Thai but BBBJ, DATY for days, slow and sensuous oily HJ, butt play, FIV, FIA, multiple cums for her and a great one for me. Not to mention that she's PRETTY and speaks English well and is honestly trying to please her customers.

    I'll be sorry to see her go.

  9. #40036

    Pin Thai Girls

    To the member who says never had a bad experience must have only seen one provider and it was probably Rose. Pin Thai is known for rip offs, fake pictures, upselling and so on. Vicki and Vanda both play games. They know the game and are good at it. Ever get massaged and only get 30-40 minutes? Ever have one of them walk out on you? Ever have them only expose one breast then say you can suck on this one?

    $200 and you can't suck on them titties? Show one breast? Heck you off so fast you can't even enjoy it? I have never ever found a provider who will sensually slowly whack you off. Maybe I have but it was way long ago.

    Even rose will try and finish you as fast as she can. Even AMPs will do the same but the consequences I think of a bad review is worse at an AMP then Thai girls. AMP girls are closely watched as Thai I don't think as much.

  10. #40035

    Less tip

    They now like 80 then expect less or no tip. Just no go there anymore. Get plenty places better service nicer girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.

  11. #40034

    The point of it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroi808  [View Original Post]
    I concure. I have never had a bad session or shorted time with a Pin Thai girl, but then again I don't quibble over $10.
    The point is not the amount even though I guess I'm not a free spender like the shills claiming pt doesn't short. But do you go to a subway for the 5 dollar footlong when they advertise as $15 since they are a vendor and not the actualy franchaisee? I hope you get my point so this convo is done.

  12. #40033

    Correct me if I am wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Few984  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the independents don't work for or get paid by PT so they have to pay for the room when they use it.
    Whether you work for a shop or are an independent, don't they generally split the massage fee 50/50 with the shop and keep the tip?

  13. #40032
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah the independents don't work for or get paid by PT so they have to pay for the room when they use it.

  14. #40031

    Pin Thai Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
    I concure. I have never had a bad session or shorted time with a Pin Thai girl, but then again I don't quibble over $10.

  15. #40030

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape