Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 27820
-
08-04-25 16:17 #26200Senior Member

Posts: 238Once again, here, you do you, friend.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
That said, I've been with dozens of women over the past decade who are *on birth control* in some theoretical sense and yet have no clue what they're doing.
Examples:
Didn't know she has take the pill within +/- one hour each day.
Didn't know the placebo pills are a safe (r) time to have sex; thought they meant she was unprotected.
Didn't know the IUD would need replacement eventually.
I've also experienced:
"I've never gotten pregnant so I guess there's something wrong with me and I can't. ".
"Doctor told I probably couldn't get pregnant. ".
-
08-04-25 14:39 #26199Senior Member

Posts: 56Rates?
Definitely interested. Are folks paying the $500 she's asking for, or are rates negotiable?
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 13:31 #26198Senior Member

Posts: 740Please, back to the thread topic. Let's report about finds, not about our views on each others lives. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
08-04-25 12:50 #26197Senior Member

Posts: 740Good thing:
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
1. I have never wanted to do one of those dna databases.
And,
2. Most of these chicks aren't smart enough to even know processes.
I am 100% sure I have zero kids out here. 99% of the time, I blow in women who assure me they are good to go without concern.
-
08-04-25 12:23 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 238I mean you do you. This is a strangely selfish approach and if you father a child, the incentives to find you will go up exponentially. Is your OpSec so good that no one could ever find you?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 12:17 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 1209If you make a kid and your dna is on file anywhere, such as the 23 andme database which is currently up for grabs last I heard, she can get the kid tested and you can be made to pay child support.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 10:08 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 740Good for those who have it but don't want nor need it. I'll just let the chips fall where they may. None of these women have any information / data that links me to my real / personal life so it'll never come back on me.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 10:04 #26193I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Luxe
I see Luxe at Pandora. She suck wang good. I cum in mouth. Hahaha.
300.
She suck wang like Rio. Good time.
-
08-04-25 01:01 #26192Senior Member

Posts: 238It takes minutes to get a vasectomy.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 20:38 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 81LOL got to say these posts are better ads than anything she could post on that board, bet her phone is blowing up this week.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 20:53 #26190Senior Member

Posts: 740Sucks you didn't use your best but for it though. I've come to the point where if they allow me to bb, I don't pull out. I let the chips fall where they may. I'm sure I've never sired a child. I think.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
08-02-25 20:26 #26189Senior Member

Posts: 671I do the same if I know ahead of time. It's maybe backfired once or twice, but ultimately for those I didn't care much about anyway and didn't see again.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
It's one advantage of us not being anything special as a client in their eyes. Generally they treat everyone the same for ease of consistency; if she's BBing one, she's almost guaranteed doing many others as long as you aren't unhygienic or a weirdo.
-
08-02-25 18:26 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 59It's true; the very first time she asked me if I could finish outside cause she's not on BC. I was like ok I'll be polite; finished outside and said "Thanks, I appreciate it, normally guys just bust inside without asking". Round two I busted inside LOL; if everyone else is doing it anyways. She just said "I guess it's ok you're cute anyways" and that was last time it came up.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 12:59 #26187Senior Member

Posts: 2184Alexxxxis
Yup I finished inside her the 2-3 times I saw her. Most of these women think they can nickle and dime you. What usually works for me is not to discuss services and extra. Especially when you have the intel that she does give it up raw.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 19:11 #26186Senior Member

Posts: 696RE: Alexxxxis
I seem to recall that she also had a habit back then, If I remember correctly she actually mentioned it to me that she had been smoking heroin.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




