Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 27820
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26200
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Good thing:

    1. I have never wanted to do one of those dna databases.

    And,

    2. Most of these chicks aren't smart enough to even know processes.

    I am 100% sure I have zero kids out here. 99% of the time, I blow in women who assure me they are good to go without concern.
    Once again, here, you do you, friend.

    That said, I've been with dozens of women over the past decade who are *on birth control* in some theoretical sense and yet have no clue what they're doing.

    Examples:

    Didn't know she has take the pill within +/- one hour each day.

    Didn't know the placebo pills are a safe (r) time to have sex; thought they meant she was unprotected.

    Didn't know the IUD would need replacement eventually.

    I've also experienced:

    "I've never gotten pregnant so I guess there's something wrong with me and I can't. ".

    "Doctor told I probably couldn't get pregnant. ".

  2. #26199

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Alexxxis (with three X's) who used to walk Aurora, work in a strip joint as well as TNA like six years ago? If this is her, I used to absolutely rail her bare in the back of my off-road vehicle when she used to walk Aurora. She was 20 then, so my guess is that she's older than the 24 like her profile says, but it sure looks like her in the face. Also the tattoos on the back of her legs. This new profile was created a month ago. I think the last time I nailed her was 2018 but I can't be certain.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/#xfmgMedia.
    Definitely interested. Are folks paying the $500 she's asking for, or are rates negotiable?

  3. #26198
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    I mean you do you. This is a strangely selfish approach and if you father a child, the incentives to find you will go up exponentially. Is your OpSec so good that no one could ever find you?
    Please, back to the thread topic. Let's report about finds, not about our views on each others lives. Thank you!

    So-Crates.

  4. #26197
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    If you make a kid and your dna is on file anywhere, such as the 23 andme database which is currently up for grabs last I heard, she can get the kid tested and you can be made to pay child support.
    Good thing:

    1. I have never wanted to do one of those dna databases.

    And,

    2. Most of these chicks aren't smart enough to even know processes.

    I am 100% sure I have zero kids out here. 99% of the time, I blow in women who assure me they are good to go without concern.

  5. #26196
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Good for those who have it but don't want nor need it. I'll just let the chips fall where they may. None of these women have any information / data that links me to my real / personal life so it'll never come back on me.
    I mean you do you. This is a strangely selfish approach and if you father a child, the incentives to find you will go up exponentially. Is your OpSec so good that no one could ever find you?

  6. #26195
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Good for those who have it but don't want nor need it. I'll just let the chips fall where they may. None of these women have any information / data that links me to my real / personal life so it'll never come back on me.
    If you make a kid and your dna is on file anywhere, such as the 23 andme database which is currently up for grabs last I heard, she can get the kid tested and you can be made to pay child support.

  7. #26194
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    It takes minutes to get a vasectomy.
    Good for those who have it but don't want nor need it. I'll just let the chips fall where they may. None of these women have any information / data that links me to my real / personal life so it'll never come back on me.

  8. #26193
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Luxe

    I see Luxe at Pandora. She suck wang good. I cum in mouth. Hahaha.

    300.

    She suck wang like Rio. Good time.

  9. #26192
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Sucks you didn't use your best but for it though. I've come to the point where if they allow me to bb, I don't pull out. I let the chips fall where they may. I'm sure I've never sired a child. I think.
    .
    It takes minutes to get a vasectomy.

  10. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    It's true; the very first time she asked me if I could finish outside cause she's not on BC. I was like ok I'll be polite; finished outside and said "Thanks, I appreciate it, normally guys just bust inside without asking". Round two I busted inside LOL; if everyone else is doing it anyways. She just said "I guess it's ok you're cute anyways" and that was last time it came up.
    LOL got to say these posts are better ads than anything she could post on that board, bet her phone is blowing up this week.

  11. #26190
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    It's true; the very first time she asked me if I could finish outside cause she's not on BC. I was like ok I'll be polite; finished outside and said "Thanks, I appreciate it, normally guys just bust inside without asking". Round two I busted inside LOL; if everyone else is doing it anyways. She just said "I guess it's ok you're cute anyways" and that was last time it came up.
    Sucks you didn't use your best but for it though. I've come to the point where if they allow me to bb, I don't pull out. I let the chips fall where they may. I'm sure I've never sired a child. I think.

    So-Crates.

  12. #26189
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup I finished inside her the 2-3 times I saw her. Most of these women think they can nickle and dime you. What usually works for me is not to discuss services and extra. Especially when you have the intel that she does give it up raw.
    I do the same if I know ahead of time. It's maybe backfired once or twice, but ultimately for those I didn't care much about anyway and didn't see again.

    It's one advantage of us not being anything special as a client in their eyes. Generally they treat everyone the same for ease of consistency; if she's BBing one, she's almost guaranteed doing many others as long as you aren't unhygienic or a weirdo.

  13. #26188
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup I finished inside her the 2-3 times I saw her. Most of these women think they can nickle and dime you. What usually works for me is not to discuss services and extra. Especially when you have the intel that she does give it up raw.
    It's true; the very first time she asked me if I could finish outside cause she's not on BC. I was like ok I'll be polite; finished outside and said "Thanks, I appreciate it, normally guys just bust inside without asking". Round two I busted inside LOL; if everyone else is doing it anyways. She just said "I guess it's ok you're cute anyways" and that was last time it came up.

  14. #26187

    Alexxxxis

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Definitely same girl; I fucked her often and recognize her tattoos; just blow your load in her she doesn't care; never fought with me about her upcharge; once your dicks inside you're good to go.
    Yup I finished inside her the 2-3 times I saw her. Most of these women think they can nickle and dime you. What usually works for me is not to discuss services and extra. Especially when you have the intel that she does give it up raw.

  15. #26186

    RE: Alexxxxis

    I seem to recall that she also had a habit back then, If I remember correctly she actually mentioned it to me that she had been smoking heroin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Ask Nico. He knew her well.

    She had a really dangerous P when she first. Was around if it is her.

    I think her handle was alexxxis or alexxis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape