Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 27820
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26185
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Ask Nico. He knew her well.

    She had a really dangerous P when she first. Was around if it is her.

    I think her handle was alexxxis or alexxis.
    Definitely same girl; I fucked her often and recognize her tattoos; just blow your load in her she doesn't care; never fought with me about her upcharge; once your dicks inside you're good to go.

  2. #26184
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Alexxxis (with three X's) who used to walk Aurora, work in a strip joint as well as TNA like six years ago? If this is her, I used to absolutely rail her bare in the back of my off-road vehicle when she used to walk Aurora. She was 20 then, so my guess is that she's older than the 24 like her profile says, but it sure looks like her in the face. Also the tattoos on the back of her legs. This new profile was created a month ago. I think the last time I nailed her was 2018 but I can't be certain.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/#xfmgMedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    This one is open for bare, got her down to 200. Wanted 100 upcharge for cip so I didn't pull the trigger, maybe one of you other mongers will paint her cervix for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Does look like her. Was wondering where she went after she dropped of TNA back then. Absolutely railed the ever living shit out of her at the Red Lion Inn in Bellevue back in the day. Saw her 3 days in a row and finally took her ass on the 3rd visit. Good little cum ****.
    Ask Nico. He knew her well.

    She had a really dangerous P when she first. Was around if it is her.

    I think her handle was alexxxis or alexxis.

  3. #26183
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She sounds like a trooper.

    Thanks for not sharing the video or screenshots.
    Wow. Know that she can take many repeated poundings & still want more.

  4. #26182
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Alexxxis (with three X's) who used to walk Aurora, work in a strip joint as well as TNA like six years ago? If this is her, I used to absolutely rail her bare in the back of my off-road vehicle when she used to walk Aurora. She was 20 then, so my guess is that she's older than the 24 like her profile says, but it sure looks like her in the face. Also the tattoos on the back of her legs. This new profile was created a month ago. I think the last time I nailed her was 2018 but I can't be certain.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/#xfmgMedia.
    Does look like her. Was wondering where she went after she dropped of TNA back then. Absolutely railed the ever living shit out of her at the Red Lion Inn in Bellevue back in the day. Saw her 3 days in a row and finally took her ass on the 3rd visit. Good little cum ****.

  5. #26181
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Alexxxis (with three X's) who used to walk Aurora, work in a strip joint as well as TNA like six years ago? If this is her, I used to absolutely rail her bare in the back of my off-road vehicle when she used to walk Aurora. She was 20 then, so my guess is that she's older than the 24 like her profile says, but it sure looks like her in the face. Also the tattoos on the back of her legs. This new profile was created a month ago. I think the last time I nailed her was 2018 but I can't be certain.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/#xfmgMedia.
    This one is open for bare, got her down to 200. Wanted 100 upcharge for cip so I didn't pull the trigger, maybe one of you other mongers will paint her cervix for that.

  6. #26180

    Alexxxxis

    Is this the same Alexxxis (with three X's) who used to walk Aurora, work in a strip joint as well as TNA like six years ago? If this is her, I used to absolutely rail her bare in the back of my off-road vehicle when she used to walk Aurora. She was 20 then, so my guess is that she's older than the 24 like her profile says, but it sure looks like her in the face. Also the tattoos on the back of her legs. This new profile was created a month ago. I think the last time I nailed her was 2018 but I can't be certain.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #26179
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She sounds like a trooper.

    Thanks for not sharing the video or screenshots.
    Damn, you guys railed her so much she has to recover from covid now.

  8. #26178
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely GILF of the year, IMO. I mentioned my full report is in the Portland Escort forum. Go with confidence!

    https://tnaboard.me/ChristinaMarie
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-read.3096898/

    Looks like everyone from here overloaded her 😂.
    Wow! She sounds like a trooper.

    Thanks for not sharing the video or screenshots.

  9. #26177
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely GILF of the year, IMO. I mentioned my full report is in the Portland Escort forum. Go with confidence!

    https://tnaboard.me/ChristinaMarie
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-read.3096898/

    Looks like everyone from here overloaded her 😂.

  10. #26176
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    God the scene is rough right now. There are some hotties but scheduling with them is a nightmare to say the least.

    FYI, Ninabubbles was adamant in person when faced with extra $ that she doesn't do bb anymore. She said she was "going through a phase. " She seemed much more sober than the last time I saw her. Might be getting her life together.
    .
    She was / is a nice woman. I was informed she is back on her downward spiral. Sadly.

  11. #26175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    And for men like me who were not blessed with a huge endowment, larger women have always been a challenge as, well you know physics.
    Hell, even a slim girl with a thick booty can take an inch or two off.

    But I agree, if I'm hobbying I'd rather not concern myself wondering if I can even do certain positions because the other person is too damn big.

  12. #26174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Can I get the same version, just with a petite black woman.
    Don't we all?

  13. #26173
    And for men like me who were not blessed with a huge endowment, larger women have always been a challenge as, well you know physics.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    It seems overweight is the norm here in Wa which is a shame. To each their own of course but the ones with a healthy weight have become almost nonexistent and for us mongers that prefer them, is a painful truth.

  14. #26172
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Petite left the building.
    It seems overweight is the norm here in Wa which is a shame. To each their own of course but the ones with a healthy weight have become almost nonexistent and for us mongers that prefer them, is a painful truth.

  15. #26171

    Sweet Miranda

    Looking for a Bi guy to have some fun with Miranda. Prefer daytime meetings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape