Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40034

    The point of it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroi808  [View Original Post]
    I concure. I have never had a bad session or shorted time with a Pin Thai girl, but then again I don't quibble over $10.
    The point is not the amount even though I guess I'm not a free spender like the shills claiming pt doesn't short. But do you go to a subway for the 5 dollar footlong when they advertise as $15 since they are a vendor and not the actualy franchaisee? I hope you get my point so this convo is done.

  2. #40033

    Correct me if I am wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Few984  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the independents don't work for or get paid by PT so they have to pay for the room when they use it.
    Whether you work for a shop or are an independent, don't they generally split the massage fee 50/50 with the shop and keep the tip?

  3. #40032
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah the independents don't work for or get paid by PT so they have to pay for the room when they use it.

  4. #40031

    Pin Thai Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
    I concure. I have never had a bad session or shorted time with a Pin Thai girl, but then again I don't quibble over $10.

  5. #40030

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.

  6. #40029
    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.
    Could you post the link to their site please.

  7. #40028

    Pin thai scammers

    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.

  8. #40027

    Visiting

    Visiting from SoCal. Any recommended must try places? Sadly it seems something happened at Oasis. Don't want drama, just HYA. Thanks for any tips. Happy and safe hunting.

  9. #40026

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf
    Thank you for letting us know. This is Paradise Spa aka Lotus. They have too many raids in such a short time. I would avoid personally.

  10. #40025
    Quote Originally Posted by Few984  [View Original Post]
    That's the same address as Paradise Oasis. Check out the separate thread.
    That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.

  11. #40024

    That's Paradise Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf
    That's the same address as Paradise Oasis. Check out the separate thread.

  12. #40023

    MP? Info

    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf

  13. #40022
    Quote Originally Posted by SGHono  [View Original Post]
    Been bait and switched too many times.
    J-spa has been 100% consistent for me but its a bit more damage than other places.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13254264.html

  14. #40021

    Burner number

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.
    Rtx, you may also want to get a burner phone or free burner number from a free app like TextNow, they have 808 area codes.

  15. #40020

    411 on west side

    Greeting fellows, I recently moved to west side and in needs for recommendations that are closer.

    Seems like there are some spots and indies grouping around Aiea and Waipahu, but have yet tried them out.

    Any 411's for FS place would be very appreciated via PM.

    Mahalo in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape