Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 19291
-
08-04-25 10:36 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 47Sasha
Its been a minute since my last post. My apologies for the delay.
Had a meet with this one last week bc our ATF was feeling a bit under the weather. I didn't search too hard for previous reviews but maybe I should have. Comms were good and set up was quick. Pics are pretty accurate, maybe dated a little but close enough. Rolled up to an old neighborhood but the house was a little sketch to me. Maybe a fixer upper. Pulled up in the driveway and text I was there. No response for about three minutes and I was about to leave when she opened the front door. Still a little suspect by what I saw but jr. Does most of the decision making at that point. Walked into major clutter, not dirty, just cluttered. She apologized for the mess. We were alone, I checked. She is a laid-back person, and I didn't get any bad vibes once inside. Got down to business with bbj. Nothing spectacular but not terrible. Then to K9 and finished in mish bc I just wasn't that into it. She was going to let me raw dog it but, that's not my thing so I put on the cover that I brought. She didn't seem to have one. Wasn't a big deal for me bc I always come prepared. If BBFS is your thing, maybe its YMMV. She is not a clock watcher and seemed to have an open menu. I didn't ask about greek but felt like it was an option. I did hhr $. 5. She quoted QV at $. 2 and an hr $. 8.
She is easy going and a little chatty. Service was kinda routine but I think she would've done just about anything I wanted to do. Not the worst experience I've ever had and nowhere near the best. Guess it would do in a pinch. At the price point she offers, I would probably repeat when my favs are not available.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...x/297157351364
-
08-04-25 09:17 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 907Buffy8371
Anyone see her? She is on cuddlecomfort.
-
08-02-25 09:38 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 35Brittany
What's the status of Brittany? Has anyone been able to visit, I've tried with no luck getting a response.
-
08-01-25 21:55 #18223Regular Member

Posts: 19Let us know. I have been curious myself.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 05:45 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 2650Rena
She does look like fun but appears to be only outcall and wants a deposit both of which don't work for me. If you see her you'll have to share if she's worth the extra coin and downpayment.
Originally Posted by Chinsu11
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 21:55 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 824I've been in contact with her. Goes good then she just stops responding. I hope she is legit though. I wouldn't mind fucking that.
Originally Posted by Chinsu11
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 16:11 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 68Thank you
Thanks JJ2 for fixing my mistake. Didn't realize it was in a different forum.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 12:44 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 119Rena
Hey fellow mongers I don't know if this one has been reviewed before but I'm thinking about going to see her. I haven't found anything on her yet. Any help would do if not.
Then I'll let you know when I see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/somafairy30
-
07-31-25 11:35 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 27Shayla
Had some afternoon free time away from the S. O. So I reached out to Shayla to see if we could have a qv dream together.
I've been wanting to see her for awhile based on the great reviews. I fell asleep and she texted back saying give about a hour and she'd be ready. I get to the spot (Viera area). And she gives me the rm#. Man she's a super sexy spinner and I'm thinking I wished I would've meet up w / her sooner while looking at her in her dress. We get on to our intros and chatted for a bit. Then clothes came off. Onto BBBJ then to mish. That kitty so tight and felt so dam good! Man I'm glad I finally got the dream with her. Great dream!
Luis.
-
07-30-25 13:55 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 255BBW Nikki pawg
Didn't upcharge for BBBJ, anything else I couldn't say.
Originally Posted by GTownsend99
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 14:30 #18216Regular Member

Posts: 14Bbw Nikki
Does she offer any BB service? Anything off limits?
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 12:08 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Titusville Red
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
It was in a different thread so it took me to find it, figured I'd make it easier and bring it here.
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:42 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 255Nikki BBW PAWG
I had the pleasure of doing the 3 hole course at least 5 times while she was in PSL Her DT was porn star level. She's a big girl but the ass is undeniable. She s a great personality too. I'd highly recommend to those into BBWs. She's reviewed in the PSL board by.
Originally Posted by GTownsend99
[View Original Post]
Myself and others. Open menu starting at 150+ for hhr.
-
07-29-25 11:33 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 68My post on her is #1571. One and done. Will not repeat. Several other members said same thing.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 10:08 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 135Titusville Red
This one always catches my eye but never been able to line it up time wise. Sounds like she's leaving the area soon so wondering if she worth another try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/055447861873










Reply With Quote





