Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 19284
-
07-31-25 12:44 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 119Rena
Hey fellow mongers I don't know if this one has been reviewed before but I'm thinking about going to see her. I haven't found anything on her yet. Any help would do if not.
Then I'll let you know when I see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/somafairy30
-
07-31-25 11:35 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 27Shayla
Had some afternoon free time away from the S. O. So I reached out to Shayla to see if we could have a qv dream together.
I've been wanting to see her for awhile based on the great reviews. I fell asleep and she texted back saying give about a hour and she'd be ready. I get to the spot (Viera area). And she gives me the rm#. Man she's a super sexy spinner and I'm thinking I wished I would've meet up w / her sooner while looking at her in her dress. We get on to our intros and chatted for a bit. Then clothes came off. Onto BBBJ then to mish. That kitty so tight and felt so dam good! Man I'm glad I finally got the dream with her. Great dream!
Luis.
-
07-30-25 13:55 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 255BBW Nikki pawg
Didn't upcharge for BBBJ, anything else I couldn't say.
Originally Posted by GTownsend99
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 14:30 #18216Regular Member

Posts: 14Bbw Nikki
Does she offer any BB service? Anything off limits?
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 12:08 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 2954More on Titusville Red
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
It was in a different thread so it took me to find it, figured I'd make it easier and bring it here.
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:42 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 255Nikki BBW PAWG
I had the pleasure of doing the 3 hole course at least 5 times while she was in PSL Her DT was porn star level. She's a big girl but the ass is undeniable. She s a great personality too. I'd highly recommend to those into BBWs. She's reviewed in the PSL board by.
Originally Posted by GTownsend99
[View Original Post]
Myself and others. Open menu starting at 150+ for hhr.
-
07-29-25 11:33 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 68My post on her is #1571. One and done. Will not repeat. Several other members said same thing.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 10:08 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 135Titusville Red
This one always catches my eye but never been able to line it up time wise. Sounds like she's leaving the area soon so wondering if she worth another try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/055447861873
-
07-29-25 01:45 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 72Brittnay
OK. Thanks for the verification.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
FWIW, this is the 4th phone number posted in the last week for her.
That ad with the needle was on the table was wild. Still thinking that particular ad was fake. Hmmm.
-
07-28-25 20:19 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 101Not so glamour shots from the Gray Bar Inn
Her glamour shots from the gray bar inn are not that flattering.
Originally Posted by GTownsend99
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 18:31 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 42Brittany 2 different number?
I found her in 2 different area of the site 1 in escort and other in massage. And they both are different number and photo, one is 689 other 904. Which one is the real one to make appointment with?
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 17:23 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 1030Indeed it is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...n/880061775930
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:56 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 183It's insane, Willie never seems to go wrong and always has the best ladies.
Originally Posted by RedDog101
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:40 #18206Regular Member

Posts: 14Bbw / MILF
Anyone seen this MILF?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/190499202
-
07-28-25 15:24 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 159Gina
If Willie gives someone a good review, I need to check out that provider. Needless to say, Willie was right on the money. She provided as good a time as I could imagine and I also left weak kneed. I still had quite a bit of time left and Gina wanted to know if I wanted to go again. My nuts were feeling like raisins and I reluctantly said no way. I already have my next appointment scheduled!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




