Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18220

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    It was in a different thread so it took me to find it, figured I'd make it easier and bring it here.
    Thanks JJ2 for fixing my mistake. Didn't realize it was in a different forum.

  2. #18219

    Rena

    Hey fellow mongers I don't know if this one has been reviewed before but I'm thinking about going to see her. I haven't found anything on her yet. Any help would do if not.

    Then I'll let you know when I see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/somafairy30
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250731_121500_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #18218

    Shayla

    Had some afternoon free time away from the S. O. So I reached out to Shayla to see if we could have a qv dream together.

    I've been wanting to see her for awhile based on the great reviews. I fell asleep and she texted back saying give about a hour and she'd be ready. I get to the spot (Viera area). And she gives me the rm#. Man she's a super sexy spinner and I'm thinking I wished I would've meet up w / her sooner while looking at her in her dress. We get on to our intros and chatted for a bit. Then clothes came off. Onto BBBJ then to mish. That kitty so tight and felt so dam good! Man I'm glad I finally got the dream with her. Great dream!

    Luis.

  4. #18217

    BBW Nikki pawg

    Didn't upcharge for BBBJ, anything else I couldn't say.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTownsend99  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer any BB service? Anything off limits?

  5. #18216

    Bbw Nikki

    Does she offer any BB service? Anything off limits?

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of doing the 3 hole course at least 5 times while she was in PSL Her DT was porn star level. She's a big girl but the ass is undeniable. She s a great personality too. I'd highly recommend to those into BBWs. She's reviewed in the PSL board by.

    Myself and others. Open menu starting at 150+ for hhr.

  6. #18215

    More on Titusville Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    This one always catches my eye but never been able to line it up time wise. Sounds like she's leaving the area soon so wondering if she worth another try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/055447861873
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofArted  [View Original Post]
    My post on her is #1571. One and done. Will not repeat. Several other members said same thing.
    It was in a different thread so it took me to find it, figured I'd make it easier and bring it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofArted  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/808212613967

    Contacted this one spur of the moment as I was going through town. Did a qv for $100. Ad says DFK and BBBJ, she does neither. Older lady, not fat but not firm, and uninspiring session. One and done for me.

  7. #18214

    Nikki BBW PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by GTownsend99  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of doing the 3 hole course at least 5 times while she was in PSL Her DT was porn star level. She's a big girl but the ass is undeniable. She s a great personality too. I'd highly recommend to those into BBWs. She's reviewed in the PSL board by.

    Myself and others. Open menu starting at 150+ for hhr.

  8. #18213
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    This one always catches my eye but never been able to line it up time wise. Sounds like she's leaving the area soon so wondering if she worth another try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/055447861873
    My post on her is #1571. One and done. Will not repeat. Several other members said same thing.

  9. #18212

    Titusville Red

    This one always catches my eye but never been able to line it up time wise. Sounds like she's leaving the area soon so wondering if she worth another try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/055447861873

  10. #18211

    Brittnay

    OK. Thanks for the verification.

    FWIW, this is the 4th phone number posted in the last week for her.

    That ad with the needle was on the table was wild. Still thinking that particular ad was fake. Hmmm.

  11. #18210

    Not so glamour shots from the Gray Bar Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by GTownsend99  [View Original Post]
    Her glamour shots from the gray bar inn are not that flattering.

  12. #18209

    Brittany 2 different number?

    I found her in 2 different area of the site 1 in escort and other in massage. And they both are different number and photo, one is 689 other 904. Which one is the real one to make appointment with?

  13. #18208

    Indeed it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I can confirm that this is 100% her.

    Enjoy!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...n/880061775930

  14. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    If Willie gives someone a good review, I need to check out that provider. Needless to say, Willie was right on the money. She provided as good a time as I could imagine and I also left weak kneed. I still had quite a bit of time left and Gina wanted to know if I wanted to go again. My nuts were feeling like raisins and I reluctantly said no way. I already have my next appointment scheduled!
    It's insane, Willie never seems to go wrong and always has the best ladies.

  15. #18206

    Bbw / MILF

    Anyone seen this MILF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/190499202
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b6d7bf3c77a7651960e2a5b9c639baaf_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape