Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 126 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1580

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    I seriously don't understand why some of these women post. Messaged this chick and called. Sent me to voicemail.

    The options in Brevard county suck so much and when you find one that's actually hot they're a flake. I really hate this place.
    YMMV, I contacted her and she replied quickly. Good coms with my reachout so might have been just the roll of the dice.

  2. #1579

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    She basically bait and switched me with a full on up sell. Nothing she advertises is available without a steep up charge. Straight up lied to my face when she said BBBJ was available without the up charge, but she never did it. She lied because she knew I was about to walk out on her ass. Complete waste of time and coin. I'd rather put up with Julia's BS than ever visit this provider again.

    Very mechanical, and you can tell when someone is higher than a kite (and she was).

    In my no fly zone. As always, YMMV but you've been warned.
    Although I'm pretty much semi retired from the hobby, about two months ago I saw Redd when she was in Melbourne. Of course, if you have read my reviews, you should have gathered that I have a propensity for Redheads! Since she was a kind of "bucket list" provider, I took a chance and we agreed on 200 Mario's for an hour visit. My experience was pretty much similar to yours and others and definitely a "one and done"! Very disappointing. More reviews on her are on the "Escorts Section", type in "Redd" using the Search Function and you will find most mongers are in agreement with you and myself. These days, not a lot of good options in Brevard except for a few UTRs. These days I'm slowing down and keep my activities restricted to a few of my favorites. And if you have read my reviews, you know who they are in Brevard and Indian River. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8101.jpg‎   IMG_7276.jpeg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎   Resized_Resized_20240412_160343_1712956326423_1712956327772.jpg‎   image000008.jpeg‎  

    123_1.jpg‎  

  3. #1578

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofArted  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/808212613967

    Contacted this one spur of the moment as I was going through town. Did a qv for $100. Ad says DFK and BBBJ, she does neither. Older lady, not fat but not firm, and uninspiring session. One and done for me.
    She basically bait and switched me with a full on up sell. Nothing she advertises is available without a steep up charge. Straight up lied to my face when she said BBBJ was available without the up charge, but she never did it. She lied because she knew I was about to walk out on her ass. Complete waste of time and coin. I'd rather put up with Julia's BS than ever visit this provider again.

    Very mechanical, and you can tell when someone is higher than a kite (and she was).

    In my no fly zone. As always, YMMV but you've been warned.

  4. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by SexDog225  [View Original Post]
    Would she be a go or no go, looking for any info, thanks.
    Do research big NO.

  5. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    I seriously don't understand why some of these women post. Messaged this chick and called. Sent me to voicemail.

    The options in Brevard county suck so much and when you find one that's actually hot they're a flake. I really hate this place.
    It's happening with UTRs also, got members treating them like a piece of trash. I'm keeping my UTRs to my self screw you all!

    Bs.

  6. #1575

    New pictures same shitty coms

    I seriously don't understand why some of these women post. Messaged this chick and called. Sent me to voicemail.

    The options in Brevard county suck so much and when you find one that's actually hot they're a flake. I really hate this place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240726_144557_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #1574

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SexDog225  [View Original Post]
    Would she be a go or no go, looking for any info, thanks.
    I don't know who you are referring to.

  8. #1573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexDog225  [View Original Post]
    Would she be a go or no go, looking for any info, thanks.
    Julia has to be one of the most reviewed people ever on the forum. Get to readin'.

  9. #1572

    Julia

    Would she be a go or no go, looking for any info, thanks.

  10. #1571

    Will not repeat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/808212613967

    Contacted this one spur of the moment as I was going through town. Did a qv for $100. Ad says DFK and BBBJ, she does neither. Older lady, not fat but not firm, and uninspiring session. One and done for me.

  11. #1570

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on STG and liked the look.

    Reached out and she promptly replied back. Very good communications.

    Located in Melbourne, at least today. She does both incall and outcall.

    Her rates are in line with the new normal around here (unfortunately). 80/130/200 for incall.

    Now the killer: she wants a $50 deposit. Even for incall. I politely declined and she replied back, "Bye then".

    So. Now you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...u/246137644322
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    She (or they) advertise down in the TC as well.

    Rusty Z.
    Yes or they. One ad suggest 35 the other 54. My guess is it's a scam and she or they will rip you off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...n/370469757931

  12. #1569

    Casey

    I visited with her about three weeks ago. She is definitely real and the pictures are her. She is very hard to get ahold of. I have tried to meet with here since then but it has not happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/172168015

    Saw some reviews before and wanted to try. Anyone else had luck recently?

  13. #1568

    Re: Asks for a deposit: Jennifar

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on STG and liked the look.

    Reached out and she promptly replied back. Very good communications.

    Located in Melbourne, at least today. She does both incall and outcall.

    Her rates are in line with the new normal around here (unfortunately). 80/130/200 for incall.

    Now the killer: she wants a $50 deposit. Even for incall. I politely declined and she replied back, "Bye then".

    So. Now you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...u/246137644322
    She (or they) advertise down in the TC as well.

    Rusty Z.

  14. #1567

    Asks for a deposit: Jennifar

    Saw this ad on STG and liked the look.

    Reached out and she promptly replied back. Very good communications.

    Located in Melbourne, at least today. She does both incall and outcall.

    Her rates are in line with the new normal around here (unfortunately). 80/130/200 for incall.

    Now the killer: she wants a $50 deposit. Even for incall. I politely declined and she replied back, "Bye then".

    So. Now you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...u/246137644322

  15. #1566

    Pictures didn't match in person

    Good affordable rates but pictures are outdated.

    Had an ok time. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/801937438213
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240629_234657_Voice~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape