Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 6947
-
07-26-25 07:06 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 193SuzyQ
Bueller, anyone have any intel. She looks great. Coms have been good.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-7d012c046257
-
07-25-25 20:27 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 191Selfies on Seeking
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...ion-rcna221139
Interesting data hack. It was a women's only review app for men they've dated. Someone hacked it and released all the Selfies and IDs of the women.
-
07-22-25 16:22 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 1041I got tired of the SA banning and verification bullshit and gave up on it a few years ago.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
I find all my recent babies on SDM now.
-
07-22-25 14:56 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 226Information
Thanks, I can't host but it is difficult to find reasonable and not scammers who want money up front and I will Not doing that.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
Still if any one has a lead on someone who is up by the lake area that can host, thanks.
-
07-22-25 07:28 #6508Senior Member

Posts: 960They should be coming to you unless you can't host. I never traveled, they came to me. General within norm for travel is 40 min so if you want them to come to you pick girls who are within 40 min from you. A decent looking white girl who is normal and doesn't have demons will be 400. An AA girl 300 but if you lower your standards and get a girl slightly more hood you might find for 250. The SB scene has gotten very GPS since Covid and all the new money in the Carolinas.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 22:59 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 226Gps
Wow, these girls out ther are asking the moon! 700,500 and not to say they are ugly by no means (if their picture are accurate) but not drop dead beauties. Very frustrating and I keep getting the ones who need money to fix cars, out of the area, picture sellers or only online. Help any leads up north by the lake or surrounding area would be great, just don't really want to travel to s Charlotte. Stay safe out there and thanks.
-
07-20-25 23:28 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 226Subscription
Thanks, I already took a 30 day membership.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
Lots of no replays people contacting me from other areas and a few who want way too much, almost a waist but I am still trying.
-
07-20-25 19:35 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 489I have a 25% discount code that seems to be working still. Just use this link.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=c96maH
-
07-15-25 08:15 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 191Try visa e-gift
The physical cards got hacked on a large scale so many places deny now. The Vanilla visa e-gift cards will work. You have to pay with a real credit card though instead of cash.
Originally Posted by TJ619
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 23:11 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 226Dipping my toe back in?
Well gents I was thinking a about dipping my toes into it again. Couple of questions 1 is seeking worth it I was thinking of trying it for a month. 2 does anyone have like a discount code to use for their rate? Appreciate any help out there. Stay safe.
-
07-13-25 12:24 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 32Secret Benefits payment help / advice
I RTFF and still have questions on how to use a prepaid card on this site. Used a visa vanilla card and waited 24 hours after it was activated but it was still declined. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-10-25 18:23 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 191Never do it. Check these sites for your real number and you will see why.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/
-
07-08-25 23:55 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 766Burner or Real Number?
I've noticed a lot of the girls on Seeking tend to use their real numbers which I am shocked by. I myself use a burner. I am not married but I like to keep myself as private as possible in the space. Do you guys give your real number to the girls? Anyone else shocked that some girls give out their real one?
-
07-08-25 11:18 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 67I was going to give constructive feedback and then stopped myself when I realized I don't want you to get better at shilling.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 07:43 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 179If you want SLN to become relevant then fix your search, if I try to search under Charlotte I get someone out of Iowa.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




