Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 464 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6512

    SuzyQ

    Bueller, anyone have any intel. She looks great. Coms have been good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-7d012c046257

  2. #6511

    Selfies on Seeking

    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...ion-rcna221139

    Interesting data hack. It was a women's only review app for men they've dated. Someone hacked it and released all the Selfies and IDs of the women.

  3. #6510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    I was unfortunately barred on SA, now no matter how many different email I'd I use to sign up, used VPN, my account is suspended immediately, not sure it's because of selfie verification feature which they added or what, is there a way to bypass this and open account successfully. Also what are the alternatives of SA which is as good as SA?
    I got tired of the SA banning and verification bullshit and gave up on it a few years ago.

    I find all my recent babies on SDM now.

  4. #6509

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    They should be coming to you unless you can't host. I never traveled, they came to me. General within norm for travel is 40 min so if you want them to come to you pick girls who are within 40 min from you. A decent looking white girl who is normal and doesn't have demons will be 400. An AA girl 300 but if you lower your standards and get a girl slightly more hood you might find for 250. The SB scene has gotten very GPS since Covid and all the new money in the Carolinas.
    Thanks, I can't host but it is difficult to find reasonable and not scammers who want money up front and I will Not doing that.

    Still if any one has a lead on someone who is up by the lake area that can host, thanks.

  5. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Wow, these girls out ther are asking the moon! 700,500 and not to say they are ugly by no means (if their picture are accurate) but not drop dead beauties. Very frustrating and I keep getting the ones who need money to fix cars, out of the area, picture sellers or only online. Help any leads up north by the lake or surrounding area would be great, just don't really want to travel to s Charlotte. Stay safe out there and thanks.
    They should be coming to you unless you can't host. I never traveled, they came to me. General within norm for travel is 40 min so if you want them to come to you pick girls who are within 40 min from you. A decent looking white girl who is normal and doesn't have demons will be 400. An AA girl 300 but if you lower your standards and get a girl slightly more hood you might find for 250. The SB scene has gotten very GPS since Covid and all the new money in the Carolinas.

  6. #6507

    Gps

    Wow, these girls out ther are asking the moon! 700,500 and not to say they are ugly by no means (if their picture are accurate) but not drop dead beauties. Very frustrating and I keep getting the ones who need money to fix cars, out of the area, picture sellers or only online. Help any leads up north by the lake or surrounding area would be great, just don't really want to travel to s Charlotte. Stay safe out there and thanks.

  7. #6506

    Subscription

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    I have a 25% discount code that seems to be working still. Just use this link.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=c96maH
    Thanks, I already took a 30 day membership.

    Lots of no replays people contacting me from other areas and a few who want way too much, almost a waist but I am still trying.

  8. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Well gents I was thinking a about dipping my toes into it again. Couple of questions 1 is seeking worth it I was thinking of trying it for a month. 2 does anyone have like a discount code to use for their rate? Appreciate any help out there. Stay safe.
    I have a 25% discount code that seems to be working still. Just use this link.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=c96maH

  9. #6504

    Try visa e-gift

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and still have questions on how to use a prepaid card on this site. Used a visa vanilla card and waited 24 hours after it was activated but it was still declined. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The physical cards got hacked on a large scale so many places deny now. The Vanilla visa e-gift cards will work. You have to pay with a real credit card though instead of cash.

  10. #6503

    Dipping my toe back in?

    Well gents I was thinking a about dipping my toes into it again. Couple of questions 1 is seeking worth it I was thinking of trying it for a month. 2 does anyone have like a discount code to use for their rate? Appreciate any help out there. Stay safe.

  11. #6502

    Secret Benefits payment help / advice

    I RTFF and still have questions on how to use a prepaid card on this site. Used a visa vanilla card and waited 24 hours after it was activated but it was still declined. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  12. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a lot of the girls on Seeking tend to use their real numbers which I am shocked by. I myself use a burner. I am not married but I like to keep myself as private as possible in the space. Do you guys give your real number to the girls? Anyone else shocked that some girls give out their real one?
    Never do it. Check these sites for your real number and you will see why.

    https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/

    https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

  13. #6500

    Burner or Real Number?

    I've noticed a lot of the girls on Seeking tend to use their real numbers which I am shocked by. I myself use a burner. I am not married but I like to keep myself as private as possible in the space. Do you guys give your real number to the girls? Anyone else shocked that some girls give out their real one?

  14. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    I was going to give constructive feedback and then stopped myself when I realized I don't want you to get better at shilling.

  15. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    If you want SLN to become relevant then fix your search, if I try to search under Charlotte I get someone out of Iowa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails search_fail.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape