Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 463 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 6945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    Bueller, anyone have any intel. She looks great. Coms have been good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-7d012c046257
    Yeah agreed that she's a pro. It's a shame but I think does very high volume. Have met once and had fun. Wish it wasn't a full time job for her, but hey, with ass and tits like that can't blame her for making it a way of life!

  2. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    Bueller, anyone have any intel. She looks great. Coms have been good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-7d012c046257
    She's basically a pro. She's been around a long time.

  3. #6508

    SuzyQ

    Bueller, anyone have any intel. She looks great. Coms have been good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-7d012c046257

  4. #6507

    Selfies on Seeking

    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...ion-rcna221139

    Interesting data hack. It was a women's only review app for men they've dated. Someone hacked it and released all the Selfies and IDs of the women.

  5. #6506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    I was unfortunately barred on SA, now no matter how many different email I'd I use to sign up, used VPN, my account is suspended immediately, not sure it's because of selfie verification feature which they added or what, is there a way to bypass this and open account successfully. Also what are the alternatives of SA which is as good as SA?
    I got tired of the SA banning and verification bullshit and gave up on it a few years ago.

    I find all my recent babies on SDM now.

  6. #6505

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    They should be coming to you unless you can't host. I never traveled, they came to me. General within norm for travel is 40 min so if you want them to come to you pick girls who are within 40 min from you. A decent looking white girl who is normal and doesn't have demons will be 400. An AA girl 300 but if you lower your standards and get a girl slightly more hood you might find for 250. The SB scene has gotten very GPS since Covid and all the new money in the Carolinas.
    Thanks, I can't host but it is difficult to find reasonable and not scammers who want money up front and I will Not doing that.

    Still if any one has a lead on someone who is up by the lake area that can host, thanks.

  7. #6504
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Wow, these girls out ther are asking the moon! 700,500 and not to say they are ugly by no means (if their picture are accurate) but not drop dead beauties. Very frustrating and I keep getting the ones who need money to fix cars, out of the area, picture sellers or only online. Help any leads up north by the lake or surrounding area would be great, just don't really want to travel to s Charlotte. Stay safe out there and thanks.
    They should be coming to you unless you can't host. I never traveled, they came to me. General within norm for travel is 40 min so if you want them to come to you pick girls who are within 40 min from you. A decent looking white girl who is normal and doesn't have demons will be 400. An AA girl 300 but if you lower your standards and get a girl slightly more hood you might find for 250. The SB scene has gotten very GPS since Covid and all the new money in the Carolinas.

  8. #6503

    Gps

    Wow, these girls out ther are asking the moon! 700,500 and not to say they are ugly by no means (if their picture are accurate) but not drop dead beauties. Very frustrating and I keep getting the ones who need money to fix cars, out of the area, picture sellers or only online. Help any leads up north by the lake or surrounding area would be great, just don't really want to travel to s Charlotte. Stay safe out there and thanks.

  9. #6502

    Subscription

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    I have a 25% discount code that seems to be working still. Just use this link.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=c96maH
    Thanks, I already took a 30 day membership.

    Lots of no replays people contacting me from other areas and a few who want way too much, almost a waist but I am still trying.

  10. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Well gents I was thinking a about dipping my toes into it again. Couple of questions 1 is seeking worth it I was thinking of trying it for a month. 2 does anyone have like a discount code to use for their rate? Appreciate any help out there. Stay safe.
    I have a 25% discount code that seems to be working still. Just use this link.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=c96maH

  11. #6500

    Try visa e-gift

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and still have questions on how to use a prepaid card on this site. Used a visa vanilla card and waited 24 hours after it was activated but it was still declined. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The physical cards got hacked on a large scale so many places deny now. The Vanilla visa e-gift cards will work. You have to pay with a real credit card though instead of cash.

  12. #6499

    Dipping my toe back in?

    Well gents I was thinking a about dipping my toes into it again. Couple of questions 1 is seeking worth it I was thinking of trying it for a month. 2 does anyone have like a discount code to use for their rate? Appreciate any help out there. Stay safe.

  13. #6498

    Secret Benefits payment help / advice

    I RTFF and still have questions on how to use a prepaid card on this site. Used a visa vanilla card and waited 24 hours after it was activated but it was still declined. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  14. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a lot of the girls on Seeking tend to use their real numbers which I am shocked by. I myself use a burner. I am not married but I like to keep myself as private as possible in the space. Do you guys give your real number to the girls? Anyone else shocked that some girls give out their real one?
    Never do it. Check these sites for your real number and you will see why.

    https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/

    https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

  15. #6496

    Burner or Real Number?

    I've noticed a lot of the girls on Seeking tend to use their real numbers which I am shocked by. I myself use a burner. I am not married but I like to keep myself as private as possible in the space. Do you guys give your real number to the girls? Anyone else shocked that some girls give out their real one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape