Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1090
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #835

    Same girl

    I've seen her in Knoxville. I'm in from outtatown. Funny seeing this post down here.

    Dj.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]

  2. #834

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. She asked for 750 and I countered with 500 which she accepted. I asked about condoms since I've had a vasectomy and test in July with proof, she said not a chance.
    I travel between nj and Tampa and she would have been convenient. However, same thing she freaked out when I counted and blocked me as well!!

  3. #833

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I had a totally opposite experience. Wants $750 PPM. Not hot and pics are hiding extra weight. Went completely scorched earth when offered 400 PPM. I know someone else who had a bad experience too.
    Similar experience. She asked for 750 and I countered with 500 which she accepted. I asked about condoms since I've had a vasectomy and test in July with proof, she said not a chance.

  4. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith31  [View Original Post]
    Someone met her? The profile isn't even selfie verified. Sounds like a fake to me.
    It's been at least a year since I had conversations with her. This is a new profile. It's possible that it's a fake. More likely she's just back trying looking for more consistent money. Filming clips isn't exactly lucrative unless she leans all the way in with OF and promoting. My recollection is she was keeping that past on the down low. Poorly obviously LOL.

  5. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I made the previous post from my phone and didn't have the links I found.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/selena-lust#_tabVideos.

    FYI, I recall her agreeing to 400. I think it was 500 with anal.
    Someone met her? The profile isn't even selfie verified. Sounds like a fake to me.

  6. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I did exacly. That and it told me $3 per search or some horseshit. So I spent 5 minutes, couldn't find it and then found Liz vicious anal and let that carry me through LOL. I'm not burning calories on free porn but I'm happy to take recommendations if someone knew where to look for her.
    Sorry, I made the previous post from my phone and didn't have the links I found.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/selena-lust#_tabVideos.

    FYI, I recall her agreeing to 400. I think it was 500 with anal.

  7. #829

    Yep

    I did exacly. That and it told me $3 per search or some horseshit. So I spent 5 minutes, couldn't find it and then found Liz vicious anal and let that carry me through LOL. I'm not burning calories on free porn but I'm happy to take recommendations if someone knew where to look for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrentWilliams  [View Original Post]
    If he actually used the site facecheck. I'd its a pretty scammy site that will make it look like the same face is on a ton of sites but they throw up a pay wall to get the suckers after it searches for the pic.

  8. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?
    If he actually used the site facecheck. I'd its a pretty scammy site that will make it look like the same face is on a ton of sites but they throw up a pay wall to get the suckers after it searches for the pic.

  9. #827

    Porn name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?

  10. #826

    Maddie

    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde

  11. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Any guessing why she's done two profiles, the shy_gurlll25 has more pictures / info, while the Tbabyboss1 seems to be the older one?

  12. #824

    Spinner SDM Ebony

    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-26 093708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093618.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093644.jpg‎  

  13. #823

    Yep

    That's the one. Good catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  14. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  15. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.
    Good call out. A red flag in pics is when they don't smile. If they don't show teeth in their pictures, it's likely all busted. The other one is when their pics are all close ups of their face, and nothing showing body, or it's angled a certain way. She is likely 300 lbs and doesn't want to disclose it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape