Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater31  [View Original Post]
    I need someone for BBBJ with CIM finish. Can't reach my old "go to" provider. I don't care if she swallows or spits.
    Same here, word for word. I need a new one.

  2. #1045

    Lover girl

    Anyone know anything about this Janesville / Beloit provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...l/162438697426

  3. #1044

    Recommendations

    I need someone for BBBJ with CIM finish. Can't reach my old "go to" provider. I don't care if she swallows or spits.

  4. #1043

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun. What is her attitude like and what is on the menu?
    She kisses. BBBJ. Always smells nice. My go to when I want to pound doggy.

  5. #1042

    Yes it got real personal

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I've seen her a handful of times and she's been nothing but great. Unless she physically stole 900 from his pocket I'd say bigshooter is in a different situation that involved a more personal relationship.
    Yes your right I lived with her and her baby daddy for a while. Well 1 of the 4 baby daddies and I know 2 of the 4 personally. You could say its a bit different. I have a very old post her finding her clients on this very site. Helped her a lot and she just decided to try and ghost me.

  6. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanHammer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daisy recently, safe incall sweet personality and good skills, I will be repeating. Looks like her pictures.
    She looks fun. What is her attitude like and what is on the menu?

  7. #1040

    Daisy

    Saw Daisy recently, safe incall sweet personality and good skills, I will be repeating. Looks like her pictures.

  8. #1039

    Daisy Pics

    I haven't seen her, but the last pic was clearly taken at Tiger Tail. A strip club in Rockford.

    You could try going there & see if you see her there.

  9. #1038

    Daisy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/063132532526

    Was wondering if anyone had a review for her? Wanting to have a session with her but kinda steep in hhr price. Looks to have nice lips and juggs.

  10. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm coming into town and was eying this one as well. My preference is skanky * Does she deliver? Her ad says A2 M cip and in conversation she will rim. I'd like to know if she is friendly and likes to get fucked as her ad suggested. I'd appreciate any info from those who have seen her. Cheers.
    I made the mistake of going to her place recently, and it was a first for me- I actually left.

    She looks haggard in the pictures, but that is light years better than real life.

    To each their own- but this woman should have hung it up 20 years ago.

  11. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanHammer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Saoirse / Diana recently? I haven't seen her in a while so I didn't know if she went utr or retired.
    I hope she didn't pass away. I saw an obit fitting the description from mid May. Number is no longer in service.

    "She was passionate about animals and her life's work was rescuing cats and dogs, as well as the occasional bird. ".

  12. #1035
    Nope, I've seen her a handful of times and she's been nothing but great. Unless she physically stole 900 from his pocket I'd say bigshooter is in a different situation that involved a more personal relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any additional info on what and how she has robbed anyone before? I've tried PMing bigshooter but haven't gotten a response. I saw her not long ago and had a great experience. Want to see her regularly but with this post I am now questioning that. Additional info is appreciated. PM me if needed.

  13. #1034

    Additional info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShooter86  [View Original Post]
    Legit looking around because she decided 'it got toxic' after I let her walk with 900 bucks. 5 years knowing her I figured she wouldn't but she did my fault get your service first.
    Anyone have any additional info on what and how she has robbed anyone before? I've tried PMing bigshooter but haven't gotten a response. I saw her not long ago and had a great experience. Want to see her regularly but with this post I am now questioning that. Additional info is appreciated. PM me if needed.

  14. #1033

    Anyone see this one??

    Seems like she could be a lot of fun.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fetish-friendly-dick-sucking-w/778448538041

  15. #1032

    Check pm's

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShooter86  [View Original Post]
    Legit looking around because she decided 'it got toxic' after I let her walk with 900 bucks. 5 years knowing her I figured she wouldn't but she did my fault get your service first.
    Hey Bigshooter. Check your pm's when you get a second.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape