Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1211
-
07-25-25 13:40 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 38Same here, word for word. I need a new one.
Originally Posted by TrimEater31
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:07 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 187Lover girl
Anyone know anything about this Janesville / Beloit provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...l/162438697426
-
07-23-25 15:01 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 71Recommendations
I need someone for BBBJ with CIM finish. Can't reach my old "go to" provider. I don't care if she swallows or spits.
-
07-23-25 14:59 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 71Daisy
She kisses. BBBJ. Always smells nice. My go to when I want to pound doggy.
Originally Posted by Rabble
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 01:28 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes it got real personal
Yes your right I lived with her and her baby daddy for a while. Well 1 of the 4 baby daddies and I know 2 of the 4 personally. You could say its a bit different. I have a very old post her finding her clients on this very site. Helped her a lot and she just decided to try and ghost me.
Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 17:19 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 386She looks fun. What is her attitude like and what is on the menu?
Originally Posted by BeanHammer
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 00:44 #1040Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisy
Saw Daisy recently, safe incall sweet personality and good skills, I will be repeating. Looks like her pictures.
-
07-16-25 22:26 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 155Daisy Pics
I haven't seen her, but the last pic was clearly taken at Tiger Tail. A strip club in Rockford.
You could try going there & see if you see her there.
-
07-16-25 21:03 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 86Daisy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/063132532526
Was wondering if anyone had a review for her? Wanting to have a session with her but kinda steep in hhr price. Looks to have nice lips and juggs.
-
07-16-25 18:10 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 386I made the mistake of going to her place recently, and it was a first for me- I actually left.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
She looks haggard in the pictures, but that is light years better than real life.
To each their own- but this woman should have hung it up 20 years ago.
-
07-15-25 22:54 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 26I hope she didn't pass away. I saw an obit fitting the description from mid May. Number is no longer in service.
Originally Posted by BeanHammer
[View Original Post]
"She was passionate about animals and her life's work was rescuing cats and dogs, as well as the occasional bird. ".
-
07-14-25 10:43 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 145Nope, I've seen her a handful of times and she's been nothing but great. Unless she physically stole 900 from his pocket I'd say bigshooter is in a different situation that involved a more personal relationship.
Originally Posted by JaxInCase
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 15:45 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 175Additional info
Anyone have any additional info on what and how she has robbed anyone before? I've tried PMing bigshooter but haven't gotten a response. I saw her not long ago and had a great experience. Want to see her regularly but with this post I am now questioning that. Additional info is appreciated. PM me if needed.
Originally Posted by BigShooter86
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 23:16 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 344Anyone see this one??
Seems like she could be a lot of fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fetish-friendly-dick-sucking-w/778448538041
-
07-07-25 16:54 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 175Check pm's
Hey Bigshooter. Check your pm's when you get a second.
Originally Posted by BigShooter86
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




