Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm coming into town and was eying this one as well. My preference is skanky * Does she deliver? Her ad says A2 M cip and in conversation she will rim. I'd like to know if she is friendly and likes to get fucked as her ad suggested. I'd appreciate any info from those who have seen her. Cheers.
    If you like skanky, Rockford is the place. Probably 98-99%.

  2. #1030

    Info

    Hey I'm coming into town and was eying this one as well. My preference is skanky * Does she deliver? Her ad says A2 M cip and in conversation she will rim. I'd like to know if she is friendly and likes to get fucked as her ad suggested. I'd appreciate any info from those who have seen her. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave992  [View Original Post]
    Not a great area, but daytime is probably safe. That being said, she's a skank. Not recommended.

  3. #1029

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on tryst. If not thee best personality I'd rank her in my top 3 for sure. Easy to chat with and get comfortable around. She hosts in her Rockford home, easy to find, seems quiet.

    She accommodated a last minute drop in, which is always awesome. Started with an amazing BBBJ, asked if I wanted to toss on a cover but honestly the BBBJ was so good I opted to finish in her mouth, which she happily obliged.

    Definitely worth a trip, Definitely worth repeating.
    Legit looking around because she decided 'it got toxic' after I let her walk with 900 bucks. 5 years knowing her I figured she wouldn't but she did my fault get your service first.

  4. #1028

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on tryst. If not thee best personality I'd rank her in my top 3 for sure. Easy to chat with and get comfortable around. She hosts in her Rockford home, easy to find, seems quiet.

    She accommodated a last minute drop in, which is always awesome. Started with an amazing BBBJ, asked if I wanted to toss on a cover but honestly the BBBJ was so good I opted to finish in her mouth, which she happily obliged.

    Definitely worth a trip, Definitely worth repeating.
    Just careful she's good at getting in and robing you. She got me for a lot of money over the years.

  5. #1027

    Retired?

    Has anyone seen Saoirse / Diana recently? I haven't seen her in a while so I didn't know if she went utr or retired.

  6. #1026

    Nori

    Anyone seen Nori in Rockford? She looks really fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/285515061006

  7. #1025

    TOFTT on Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Decane806  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one seems TGTBT.
    Got a hold of her had beloit hotel incall. Don't waste you money. Is the girl in photos but old pics, show signs of use and management. Nothing is allowed and you palm has more personality.

  8. #1024

    Anyone have info on Sky?

    Has anyone seen this one seems TGTBT.

  9. #1023

    Beckee

    Does anyone have any information about Beckee I searched her on here and the other reports said she had a pimp or possibly a heavy drug user but I'm not sure if it's actually her or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...g/172274420973

  10. #1022

    Red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/870213301552

    Had a very nice dream with this one a little while ago, looked great. Was a little late to our appointment but she let me know early enough that it was not an issue, will definitely be repeating!

  11. #1021

    Anyone remember this one?

    Is it me or does this one feel familiar? I could've sworn she was reviewed before but can't find anything because old links die and have no clue what some reviews are about. Tried reaching out but no contact yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...h/374739688335

    I have seen Holly a few times now in belvedere and she's is always a good time. Great personality and always fun to hang out with. She doesn't post much but if you catch her, be nice to her. Not much out here and she's definitely one of the better choices.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/426679406261

  12. #1020

    Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this out yet? I know you aren't getting anything close to what is in the picture, but curious if anyone has bit the bullet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...8/684994403022
    I tried to text a few times. Finally got a reply and send me a pretty picture too. Unfortunately, when I arrived, met an ugly old Asian female, I did not even go in. I said no and left.

  13. #1019

    Seriously something wrong with this one

    I saw this ad and was like, wow, this is aggressive. Being the adventurous person as I am I decided to see what her deal was. I had very low expectations and that is what I got. She sent me a bunch of voice memos of which I listened to one which stated that she wanted to piss on me. Others were sent but not listened to.

    She stated that she hated men which immediately made me think oh, she just got dumped or had her heart broken. Which if true, is unfortunate but writing hostile ads online is not the way to go about things.

    She may have been under the influence or has mental health issues but yeah, do not waste a second of your time with her.

    I have a feeling that if I did see her she would try to kill me because as a man I am automatically guilty of whatever led to her hatred of men.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...h/612512277109

  14. #1018

    Annie

    You can find her on tryst. If not thee best personality I'd rank her in my top 3 for sure. Easy to chat with and get comfortable around. She hosts in her Rockford home, easy to find, seems quiet.

    She accommodated a last minute drop in, which is always awesome. Started with an amazing BBBJ, asked if I wanted to toss on a cover but honestly the BBBJ was so good I opted to finish in her mouth, which she happily obliged.

    Definitely worth a trip, Definitely worth repeating.

  15. #1017

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    One of the best PSE dates is visiting from Michigan and She's very well reviewed in Grand Rapids and Saginaw. Enjoy and send her back soon!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...n/206019182575
    I confirm! Rockford is blessed to have her! We want her back asap!! Pound away boys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape