Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18059
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    If the ad says "call first" it's BS. The AMP doesn't offer what they're advertising. It's a scam to get you to go the Asian Crap Shoot (ACS) out in the far west end. $ . 40 for covered half and half for 30 minutes (or more than 15 minutes). They also have ads that promise BBBJ, BBFS, and 2 girls but without any address. You can get what the ad promises but the lady will NOT look anything like the photo they send you, although the hair color and nationality will be correct. There's usually a disclaimer on the ad that says they're an agency and the girls in the photo only represent their actual talent. It's false advertising, not that anyone will turn them in for that. It's not all bad. On the plus side, you won't dealing with anyone under age. The lady will be at least 25-35 years older than the girl in the photo. And there's more good news. They're environmentally conscientious and are into recycling. The condom you get will be previously used by one or more mongers and recycled by your service provider. There are usually 2 girls there and they'll up sell you, 2 girls for $$. Of course one girl is to play with and one is for looks but she'll rub your back (and parts maybe) while you endure the company of the other. I've used them a couple of times to see what the deal was and to confirm that my first, less than stellar experience, was typical. The shower, the BBBJ, the BBFS, and the nuru massage (which is just lotion, not nuru gel) are all up sells. On my third visit I showed them the photo of the girl I was supposed to meet. She was slender, early 20's with big boobs (at least big for an Asian gal). The rather chunky granny with no tits that I actually met swore the photo was of her and her friend swore it was, too. I walked out. If all you want is a cheap fuck and you're not looking for a SW, this may be your best venue in Richmond.

    BareBack Jack.
    Same with the Asian escort ads that dominate STG. They all lead to one of two places. Two elderly women at an extended stay off w broad and cox or an obese smoker lady at the super 8 off w broad. Would be nice if LJs could reopen with better talent and air conditioning.

  2. #18058

    RE: Wmbg

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.
    Which place was it? I mean there are only three in the Wburg? Two in the business park and one off Jamestown rd. Unless a new one popped up?

  3. #18057

    STG AMP ads

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.
    If the ad says "call first" it's BS. The AMP doesn't offer what they're advertising. It's a scam to get you to go the Asian Crap Shoot (ACS) out in the far west end. $ . 40 for covered half and half for 30 minutes (or more than 15 minutes). They also have ads that promise BBBJ, BBFS, and 2 girls but without any address. You can get what the ad promises but the lady will NOT look anything like the photo they send you, although the hair color and nationality will be correct. There's usually a disclaimer on the ad that says they're an agency and the girls in the photo only represent their actual talent. It's false advertising, not that anyone will turn them in for that. It's not all bad. On the plus side, you won't dealing with anyone under age. The lady will be at least 25-35 years older than the girl in the photo. And there's more good news. They're environmentally conscientious and are into recycling. The condom you get will be previously used by one or more mongers and recycled by your service provider. There are usually 2 girls there and they'll up sell you, 2 girls for $$. Of course one girl is to play with and one is for looks but she'll rub your back (and parts maybe) while you endure the company of the other. I've used them a couple of times to see what the deal was and to confirm that my first, less than stellar experience, was typical. The shower, the BBBJ, the BBFS, and the nuru massage (which is just lotion, not nuru gel) are all up sells. On my third visit I showed them the photo of the girl I was supposed to meet. She was slender, early 20's with big boobs (at least big for an Asian gal). The rather chunky granny with no tits that I actually met swore the photo was of her and her friend swore it was, too. I walked out. If all you want is a cheap fuck and you're not looking for a SW, this may be your best venue in Richmond.

    BareBack Jack.

  4. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.
    Spa and provider names would be helpful.

    Ortho.

  5. #18055

    STG Ad

    Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.

  6. #18054

    Wburg

    Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.

  7. #18053

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen 3rd mentioned lately. Anything worth a shit there? Dm is fine if you don't want to post publicly.
    Nope, just wait for the next rotation. Bobo and mimi are both meh. There are no options this week. Anyone found a secret spot please PM

  8. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there in a while anything good there?
    Nothing new sos. When leaving LEO sitting in car bottom of adams st. 2 weeks ago. Not good.

  9. #18051

    Cary st.

    Haven't been there in a while anything good there?

  10. #18050
    Haven't seen 3rd mentioned lately. Anything worth a shit there? Dm is fine if you don't want to post publicly.

  11. #18049

    Comfort

    Finally after all the time I found my way after some free time this morning doing some exploring on midlo. Pulled up and thought they were closed as no lights were on and it looks empty and the door was locked. I rang the doorbell and a lady came to the door looking confused af. She opened the door and told me come back at 9:30 customer get 4 hands. I said ok. Knowing it wouldn't be that long I went and got gas a a coffee went back about 9:25 and a different lady let me in later found out her name was KiKi. Was led to room and told 70 for hour I ask for TS and was told 20 more I said other lady said 10 extra and so say oh 10 yes I forgot. I thought oh kind this is going to be bad. She leaves but comes back 30 seconds later as I'm Changing with a robe and says put this on me bathroom and rubs her stomach. I laugh at her and said OK so she comes back af what I assume was a trip to take the browns to the Super Bowl. The table shower was what I expected my dog get when he goes to get groomed and has a bath wasn't nothing special and no extra attention anywhere. The drain your face is in when you are face down is foul smelling as hell tho. After TS back to room for sheet cover above average massage. That was nice tho she for some reason kept grinding her hand and elbow into rear like she was trying to give a prostate exam. The she sheet came off and it was either oil or lotion it had a scent so I think lotion UGH massage began and they was just as good but not as long or attentive as with towel. I did rub leg, thigh, ass once or twice to give to green light but I wasn't sure it was clicking Not much teasing before flip but almost as soon as I flipped she knew where to touch to get things awaken and without a word she got oil or lotion and gave a standard lackluster finish no grip and tried to stop before my muscle was finished contracting. Once done hot towel clean up a little front of legs and arms massage and that was it. About an hour on the nose. Would return.

    70+10+40.

  12. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Recently did a walk out on three on Hull Street. Asian health, balance, and Julie. All had very old or unattractive women working the door. At one time you could get a decent massage and l1 from a decent looking lady at balance.
    Asian Health has always been legit. You'll get a great legit table shower too.

  13. #18047

    Three strikes

    Recently did a walk out on three on Hull Street. Asian health, balance, and Julie. All had very old or unattractive women working the door. At one time you could get a decent massage and l1 from a decent looking lady at balance.

  14. #18046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by SamPoulos  [View Original Post]
    Very uncomfortable visit to Julie massage on Hull.

    When I walked in the front door, an old Chinese man came from behind the curtain, made eye contact and gave me a very strange look.

    I paid for a 1 hour massage. The room was a 90 degrees sweat box. Grandma started a 10 minute elbow v. butt rub then asked me to flip way too early for a hr massage. Grandma yelling if I wanted a "happy ending" over and over and over. She demanded roses right then. I got up, got the roses and handed them to her. She then said she was leaving and a "younger prettier girl" would take care of me. My spidey senses went bonkers. I said we were done, asked for roses back, got dressed and left. The Lobby was empty.

    Of course, there was a parcel of Chesterfield's finest in the parking lot.

    I overreacted. Spidey won.

    Is this the norm here?
    Very similar experiance, once was enough.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=7295142#post7295142.

  15. #18045

    New place?

    I was just on Midlo Richmond end there is a Shell gas station being remodeled a street then a custom printing company with a new massage place beside it that I have never seen before. Has anyone been visited any information?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape