Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 18761
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18041

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I went to LJS before they closed a while ago at night, place was closed, all I saw was Karen Wellness and I associated wellness tith MP 😭128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;.
    LOL, got it! Honestly when I saw wellness on the door I was hoping, but yeah not the wellness we looking for.

  2. #18040

    My bad 😔

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Checked for myself yesterday too and you are correct sir, I am like WTF at this point.
    I went to LJS before they closed a while ago at night, place was closed, all I saw was Karen Wellness and I associated wellness tith MP 😭128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;.

  3. #18039

    Neighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    I'm sitting in parking lot of LJS and to the left is a nutritionist office the the right is a salon. Where's the neighbor?
    Checked for myself yesterday too and you are correct sir, I am like WTF at this point.

  4. #18038

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    That's what I am trying to find out, please PM if worth it.
    You said they share the same wall? So that means to me they are literally in the same house / building, the door right next to old reliable that would have a common wall based on my visit yesterday at 5:30 6 ish ain't a provider so you got me wondering exactly what your are talking about? PM me if you want bro.

  5. #18037

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    As good or better than the neighbors?
    That's what I am trying to find out, please PM if worth it.

  6. #18036

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?
    So I had to find out for myself hoping it might be some latin talent, door on right is LJS, door on left says Carmen wellness center, wasn't open, if you look through the window damn sure doesn't look like a service provider I have ever been too and there is a big Herbalife sign in the lobby so I don't think its the wellness we all seek hahahaha, the end of the building that faces midlo is the same salon as always.

  7. #18035

    Someone explain

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?
    I'm sitting in parking lot of LJS and to the left is a nutritionist office the the right is a salon. Where's the neighbor?

  8. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?

  9. #18033

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.
    As good or better than the neighbors?

  10. #18032

    Professional Massage in the Heights

    Anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...861890040.html

  11. #18031

    For those still asking about the next door neighbours

    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.

  12. #18030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.
    Literally saw what looked just like her at Publix Midlothian in cute white skirt. Thought about ringing her number and decided to hold off, she was with very grumpy guy TGTBT Thanks.

  13. #18029

    Staples mill

    Ah I was looking under massages that's why I couldn't find them. Yes, the first one is legit. I have been there before massage isn't good either so don't bother. Luxe looks legit never been but I know the area well. The front is open clear glass I see women going in and out as well as men so I'd say legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  14. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  15. #18027

    Scam

    Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape