Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18051

    Cary st.

    Haven't been there in a while anything good there?

  2. #18050
    Haven't seen 3rd mentioned lately. Anything worth a shit there? Dm is fine if you don't want to post publicly.

  3. #18049

    Comfort

    Finally after all the time I found my way after some free time this morning doing some exploring on midlo. Pulled up and thought they were closed as no lights were on and it looks empty and the door was locked. I rang the doorbell and a lady came to the door looking confused af. She opened the door and told me come back at 9:30 customer get 4 hands. I said ok. Knowing it wouldn't be that long I went and got gas a a coffee went back about 9:25 and a different lady let me in later found out her name was KiKi. Was led to room and told 70 for hour I ask for TS and was told 20 more I said other lady said 10 extra and so say oh 10 yes I forgot. I thought oh kind this is going to be bad. She leaves but comes back 30 seconds later as I'm Changing with a robe and says put this on me bathroom and rubs her stomach. I laugh at her and said OK so she comes back af what I assume was a trip to take the browns to the Super Bowl. The table shower was what I expected my dog get when he goes to get groomed and has a bath wasn't nothing special and no extra attention anywhere. The drain your face is in when you are face down is foul smelling as hell tho. After TS back to room for sheet cover above average massage. That was nice tho she for some reason kept grinding her hand and elbow into rear like she was trying to give a prostate exam. The she sheet came off and it was either oil or lotion it had a scent so I think lotion UGH massage began and they was just as good but not as long or attentive as with towel. I did rub leg, thigh, ass once or twice to give to green light but I wasn't sure it was clicking Not much teasing before flip but almost as soon as I flipped she knew where to touch to get things awaken and without a word she got oil or lotion and gave a standard lackluster finish no grip and tried to stop before my muscle was finished contracting. Once done hot towel clean up a little front of legs and arms massage and that was it. About an hour on the nose. Would return.

    70+10+40.

  4. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Recently did a walk out on three on Hull Street. Asian health, balance, and Julie. All had very old or unattractive women working the door. At one time you could get a decent massage and l1 from a decent looking lady at balance.
    Asian Health has always been legit. You'll get a great legit table shower too.

  5. #18047

    Three strikes

    Recently did a walk out on three on Hull Street. Asian health, balance, and Julie. All had very old or unattractive women working the door. At one time you could get a decent massage and l1 from a decent looking lady at balance.

  6. #18046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by SamPoulos  [View Original Post]
    Very uncomfortable visit to Julie massage on Hull.

    When I walked in the front door, an old Chinese man came from behind the curtain, made eye contact and gave me a very strange look.

    I paid for a 1 hour massage. The room was a 90 degrees sweat box. Grandma started a 10 minute elbow v. butt rub then asked me to flip way too early for a hr massage. Grandma yelling if I wanted a "happy ending" over and over and over. She demanded roses right then. I got up, got the roses and handed them to her. She then said she was leaving and a "younger prettier girl" would take care of me. My spidey senses went bonkers. I said we were done, asked for roses back, got dressed and left. The Lobby was empty.

    Of course, there was a parcel of Chesterfield's finest in the parking lot.

    I overreacted. Spidey won.

    Is this the norm here?
    Very similar experiance, once was enough.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=7295142#post7295142.

  7. #18045

    New place?

    I was just on Midlo Richmond end there is a Shell gas station being remodeled a street then a custom printing company with a new massage place beside it that I have never seen before. Has anyone been visited any information?

  8. #18044

    Spider always wins

    Always go with your Spidey senses if you start to ignore them eventually they will catch you in your own web and it won't be good. Better to miss out on that day then get into a life changing situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPoulos  [View Original Post]
    Very uncomfortable visit to Julie massage on Hull.

    When I walked in the front door, an old Chinese man came from behind the curtain, made eye contact and gave me a very strange look.

    I paid for a 1 hour massage. The room was a 90 degrees sweat box. Grandma started a 10 minute elbow v. butt rub then asked me to flip way too early for a hr massage. Grandma yelling if I wanted a "happy ending" over and over and over. She demanded roses right then. I got up, got the roses and handed them to her. She then said she was leaving and a "younger prettier girl" would take care of me. My spidey senses went bonkers. I said we were done, asked for roses back, got dressed and left. The Lobby was empty.

    Of course, there was a parcel of Chesterfield's finest in the parking lot.

    I overreacted. Spidey won.

    Is this the norm here?

  9. #18043

    Julie

    Very uncomfortable visit to Julie massage on Hull.

    When I walked in the front door, an old Chinese man came from behind the curtain, made eye contact and gave me a very strange look.

    I paid for a 1 hour massage. The room was a 90 degrees sweat box. Grandma started a 10 minute elbow v. butt rub then asked me to flip way too early for a hr massage. Grandma yelling if I wanted a "happy ending" over and over and over. She demanded roses right then. I got up, got the roses and handed them to her. She then said she was leaving and a "younger prettier girl" would take care of me. My spidey senses went bonkers. I said we were done, asked for roses back, got dressed and left. The Lobby was empty.

    Of course, there was a parcel of Chesterfield's finest in the parking lot.

    I overreacted. Spidey won.

    Is this the norm here?

  10. #18042

    Someone's lost

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Checked for myself yesterday too and you are correct sir, I am like WTF at this point.
    Either someone is lost and don't know where LJS is or they just wanted attention cause I think we can all confirm there is no neighbor to LJS at least in the same building or parking lot around or down behind.

  11. #18041

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I went to LJS before they closed a while ago at night, place was closed, all I saw was Karen Wellness and I associated wellness tith MP 😭128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;.
    LOL, got it! Honestly when I saw wellness on the door I was hoping, but yeah not the wellness we looking for.

  12. #18040

    My bad 😔

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Checked for myself yesterday too and you are correct sir, I am like WTF at this point.
    I went to LJS before they closed a while ago at night, place was closed, all I saw was Karen Wellness and I associated wellness tith MP 😭128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;128557;.

  13. #18039

    Neighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    I'm sitting in parking lot of LJS and to the left is a nutritionist office the the right is a salon. Where's the neighbor?
    Checked for myself yesterday too and you are correct sir, I am like WTF at this point.

  14. #18038

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    That's what I am trying to find out, please PM if worth it.
    You said they share the same wall? So that means to me they are literally in the same house / building, the door right next to old reliable that would have a common wall based on my visit yesterday at 5:30 6 ish ain't a provider so you got me wondering exactly what your are talking about? PM me if you want bro.

  15. #18037

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    As good or better than the neighbors?
    That's what I am trying to find out, please PM if worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape