Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18036

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?
    So I had to find out for myself hoping it might be some latin talent, door on right is LJS, door on left says Carmen wellness center, wasn't open, if you look through the window damn sure doesn't look like a service provider I have ever been too and there is a big Herbalife sign in the lobby so I don't think its the wellness we all seek hahahaha, the end of the building that faces midlo is the same salon as always.

  2. #18035

    Someone explain

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?
    I'm sitting in parking lot of LJS and to the left is a nutritionist office the the right is a salon. Where's the neighbor?

  3. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.
    Waitaminnit. Are you saying the downstairs salon (I think?) business is a new provider? Did the old tenants move out or something? I'd be surprised if either of the other businesses in that building had left.

    Can you elaborate a bit more?

  4. #18033

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.
    As good or better than the neighbors?

  5. #18032

    Professional Massage in the Heights

    Anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...861890040.html

  6. #18031

    For those still asking about the next door neighbours

    They are quite literally next door, they share the same wall, the same building the same lot, if you turn right you will see old reliable, if you turn left you'll see the new neighbours.

  7. #18030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.
    Literally saw what looked just like her at Publix Midlothian in cute white skirt. Thought about ringing her number and decided to hold off, she was with very grumpy guy TGTBT Thanks.

  8. #18029

    Staples mill

    Ah I was looking under massages that's why I couldn't find them. Yes, the first one is legit. I have been there before massage isn't good either so don't bother. Luxe looks legit never been but I know the area well. The front is open clear glass I see women going in and out as well as men so I'd say legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  9. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  10. #18027

    Scam

    Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.

  11. #18026

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.

  12. #18025
    IDK loks like OF model that. When it looks too good to be true I learned that in 99.99999% it is as it is.

  13. #18024

  14. #18023
    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.
    That is my go to gal Susan. The other two aren't worth a damn. Susan is a gem! She will take off her top and let you nurse. She is very creative with her HE routines. She's always upping the bar. She is one of the best in RVA!

  15. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Should be. 4.
    I never leave more than 40. To be honest there shouldn't be a top. These are half ass massages and we can wank it at home. $50-$60 is plenty. When you're paying $90-$100 for an old grandma to stroke ya off while risking scabies, mites, bed bugs, Covid, etc. it's just feels confiscatory. I say this but I do leave 40. I've had old ladies scream at me when I say I don't have any more cash on me or if I give them a $5. I only do that if I know I'll never go back. If the gal is hot and gives good effort and I can see myself returning, I'll go 40, but never more than that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape