Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Should be. 4.
    I never leave more than 40. To be honest there shouldn't be a top. These are half ass massages and we can wank it at home. $50-$60 is plenty. When you're paying $90-$100 for an old grandma to stroke ya off while risking scabies, mites, bed bugs, Covid, etc. it's just feels confiscatory. I say this but I do leave 40. I've had old ladies scream at me when I say I don't have any more cash on me or if I give them a $5. I only do that if I know I'll never go back. If the gal is hot and gives good effort and I can see myself returning, I'll go 40, but never more than that.

  2. #18021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    That's too much

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?
    Should be. 4.

  3. #18020

    It's been a while

    So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?

  4. #18019

    Jasmine

    Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.

  5. #18018
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.
    Where is the new place by LJs? Can you post an address?

  6. #18017

    Staples Mill scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.

  7. #18016

    Tgbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.
    I don't believe it. The wording and grammar in the ad is way off and the banner that they are using looks AI. I think it is a scam. Have you tried Google to look up the number?

  8. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    8127 is legit. Don't know about the other one.

    Ortho.

  9. #18014

    Staples Mill

    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.

  10. #18013

    Closed for a month or so now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience lately. Drove by the times, later in the afternoon, and same thing, lights off, door locked.
    I mentioned they were closed about a month ago. I always check when I'm in the area because they used to be my go-to spot once Sisters closed, but they've been closed each time. Afraid I'll have to find a new place now.

  11. #18012

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.
    If you google the number, that same advertisement shows up in a few different cities on craigslist (Columbus, LA, etc.).

  12. #18011

    Ljs

    Please pm if there is FS at the new neighbours and please PM if so.

  13. #18010

    Broad rock CL ad

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.

  14. #18009

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place yet? I think it's very new:

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...863232357.html
    Legit only.

  15. #18008

    Mimi at 3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried MIMI at 3rd? I haven't been in a while was goin gto go back.
    I saw her when she was at LJS about a month ago. If CFS is okay, she's worth a visit. Average massage skills, decent oral (bbj), no idea how anything else is.

    Jack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape