Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18772
-
07-14-25 23:04 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 187I never leave more than 40. To be honest there shouldn't be a top. These are half ass massages and we can wank it at home. $50-$60 is plenty. When you're paying $90-$100 for an old grandma to stroke ya off while risking scabies, mites, bed bugs, Covid, etc. it's just feels confiscatory. I say this but I do leave 40. I've had old ladies scream at me when I say I don't have any more cash on me or if I give them a $5. I only do that if I know I'll never go back. If the gal is hot and gives good effort and I can see myself returning, I'll go 40, but never more than that.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 21:38 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 386That's too much
Should be. 4.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 20:29 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 514It's been a while
So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?
-
07-14-25 15:04 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 184Jasmine
Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.
-
07-14-25 12:53 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 187Where is the new place by LJs? Can you post an address?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:10 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 484Staples Mill scam
Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:08 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 223Tgbt?
I don't believe it. The wording and grammar in the ad is way off and the banner that they are using looks AI. I think it is a scam. Have you tried Google to look up the number?
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 09:08 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 2678127 is legit. Don't know about the other one.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
Ortho.
-
07-14-25 08:59 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 484Staples Mill
I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
-
07-13-25 20:19 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 105Closed for a month or so now
I mentioned they were closed about a month ago. I always check when I'm in the area because they used to be my go-to spot once Sisters closed, but they've been closed each time. Afraid I'll have to find a new place now.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 20:16 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 105Scam
If you google the number, that same advertisement shows up in a few different cities on craigslist (Columbus, LA, etc.).
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 18:27 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 767Ljs
Please pm if there is FS at the new neighbours and please PM if so.
-
07-13-25 17:58 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 229Broad rock CL ad
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html
Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.
-
07-13-25 17:01 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 274New place
Legit only.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 15:40 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 484Mimi at 3rd
I saw her when she was at LJS about a month ago. If CFS is okay, she's worth a visit. Average massage skills, decent oral (bbj), no idea how anything else is.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
Jack.









Reply With Quote






