Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 18764
-
07-17-25 11:09 #18029Senior Member

Posts: 449Staples mill
Ah I was looking under massages that's why I couldn't find them. Yes, the first one is legit. I have been there before massage isn't good either so don't bother. Luxe looks legit never been but I know the area well. The front is open clear glass I see women going in and out as well as men so I'd say legit.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 10:53 #18028Senior Member

Posts: 484Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.
Originally Posted by RvaGhost
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632
They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.
-
07-17-25 08:39 #18027Senior Member

Posts: 514Scam
Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 08:29 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 449Gone
The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 19:03 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 229IDK loks like OF model that. When it looks too good to be true I learned that in 99.99999% it is as it is.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 17:57 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 419Ke Ke Midlothian
Anybody have any experience.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/335106.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...red-79145.html
Be Safe!
-
07-14-25 23:07 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 187That is my go to gal Susan. The other two aren't worth a damn. Susan is a gem! She will take off her top and let you nurse. She is very creative with her HE routines. She's always upping the bar. She is one of the best in RVA!
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 23:04 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 187I never leave more than 40. To be honest there shouldn't be a top. These are half ass massages and we can wank it at home. $50-$60 is plenty. When you're paying $90-$100 for an old grandma to stroke ya off while risking scabies, mites, bed bugs, Covid, etc. it's just feels confiscatory. I say this but I do leave 40. I've had old ladies scream at me when I say I don't have any more cash on me or if I give them a $5. I only do that if I know I'll never go back. If the gal is hot and gives good effort and I can see myself returning, I'll go 40, but never more than that.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 21:38 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 386That's too much
Should be. 4.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 20:29 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 514It's been a while
So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?
-
07-14-25 15:04 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 184Jasmine
Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.
-
07-14-25 12:53 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 187Where is the new place by LJs? Can you post an address?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:10 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 484Staples Mill scam
Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:08 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 223Tgbt?
I don't believe it. The wording and grammar in the ad is way off and the banner that they are using looks AI. I think it is a scam. Have you tried Google to look up the number?
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 09:08 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 2678127 is legit. Don't know about the other one.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
Ortho.











Reply With Quote




