Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18029

    Staples mill

    Ah I was looking under massages that's why I couldn't find them. Yes, the first one is legit. I have been there before massage isn't good either so don't bother. Luxe looks legit never been but I know the area well. The front is open clear glass I see women going in and out as well as men so I'd say legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  2. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.
    Hey Ghost, Thanks for the offer to check them out. Here are the ads. I think they're both BS. The first one I got a reply from a monger here that it's legit. I called the second one and they gave me the address out on West Broad for the ACS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/048693758597

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/460148238632

    They're still up. Go to STG select Richmond, Escorts and put Staples Mill in the Key Words spot. You'll find the ads.

  3. #18027

    Scam

    Yeah total scam. I called the "girl" and she wanted a deposit before meeting. So that was a hard pass for me.

  4. #18026

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    The ads must have been deleted because I have looked back almost a week and a half and do not see them. Only one I see is for mountain and Fredericksburg. And we all know mountain is not new nor do they have new girls as they claim in their ad. I have some free time today and could definitely check out what's on Staples Mill if you could lead me in the right direction.

  5. #18025
    IDK loks like OF model that. When it looks too good to be true I learned that in 99.99999% it is as it is.

  6. #18024

  7. #18023
    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.
    That is my go to gal Susan. The other two aren't worth a damn. Susan is a gem! She will take off her top and let you nurse. She is very creative with her HE routines. She's always upping the bar. She is one of the best in RVA!

  8. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Should be. 4.
    I never leave more than 40. To be honest there shouldn't be a top. These are half ass massages and we can wank it at home. $50-$60 is plenty. When you're paying $90-$100 for an old grandma to stroke ya off while risking scabies, mites, bed bugs, Covid, etc. it's just feels confiscatory. I say this but I do leave 40. I've had old ladies scream at me when I say I don't have any more cash on me or if I give them a $5. I only do that if I know I'll never go back. If the gal is hot and gives good effort and I can see myself returning, I'll go 40, but never more than that.

  9. #18021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    That's too much

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?
    Should be. 4.

  10. #18020

    It's been a while

    So what is the going rate for a 30 min massage. I know the house fee is 50 which is Bull Sh (t but if I just want a standard finish, nothing more, is the tip still 60?

  11. #18019

    Jasmine

    Took a ride out to the country and d a fun time with a very slender and petite masseuse. Didn't catch her name, but she was tiny and cute with as nice set of B's that she shared with me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm big enough for her to jump into my arms and I could catch her and hold her without either of us falling. Opted for 30 minutes and tipped 60, but she tried to tell me people usually tipped 80. All of a sudden her English got pretty good. Go figure. I left and would definitely repeat with her.

  12. #18018
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.
    Where is the new place by LJs? Can you post an address?

  13. #18017

    Staples Mill scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    Being Henrico you know it's TGTBT. I called one and they said they'd text me the address, which struck me as odd because the address is in the ad. When I got the address it was the same as ACS uses. So, one disaster avoided. Now to see if the new place by LJS is FS.

  14. #18016

    Tgbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.
    I don't believe it. The wording and grammar in the ad is way off and the banner that they are using looks AI. I think it is a scam. Have you tried Google to look up the number?

  15. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    8127 is legit. Don't know about the other one.

    Ortho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape