Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2505
-
07-22-25 17:29 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 36You're a real one for this review.
Originally Posted by Gusto069
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 14:19 #1994Regular Member

Posts: 23Vanessa
I saw Vanessa maybe 2 months ago and went all in for the trophy. Many have seen her face by now. Under her bra there really isn't anything going on but her ass on the petite frame is really nice.
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
Performance was lacking and I acknowledge she was still only 4 or 5 months in the biz at that point. She basically just laid there. Her facial expressions were barely enough to keep me engaged.
-
07-20-25 15:19 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 403[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-18-25 21:09 #1992Regular Member

Posts: 7It was 220 for just nuru if I recall correctly.
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
Trust me bro, forget this shit and just drive down to HK in TJ. Just was there for 2 days, was one of the most insane times of my life. Definitely going to be a regular there with some new homies I met down there. You can go to nuru and FS at a massage parlor down there too for half the price of a girl anywhere in SoCal, if clubs aren't your vibe, and every chick there is a fire 10/10 Latina LOL. It's just not the same and ruined the idea of me going to any kind of service here in the states.
-
07-18-25 18:24 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 76ROM extras
Live in LA so rarely come down to the OC but there really isn't much nuru up here.
Thinking of going to ROM. Wanted to see if anyone has intel on girls willing to do extras.
-
07-16-25 11:24 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 291Standard Nuru included
Yes, they quote all-in rate for standard nuru. Some girls you can negotiate extras if there's mutual interest.
Originally Posted by Genbua
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 05:47 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 114Apple at ROM
Was in town Friday so I swung by ROM to see Apple. Might just be me but for the higher prices there, I expect a little more than your average rub and tug but my last few visits here have been overall disappointing. Don't get me wrong, service has been decent but basically the same service that I get at standard places. And whatever happened to pride in appearance? Apple came in wearing a pink T-Shirt that looked like she either slept in it or dug it our from the bottom of the hamper with dirty sweat shorts on, no make-up and hair pulled back. Massage was relaxing and release was pretty standard. It does appear as though she recently had some man-mades installed and they looked great. You can tell she had these properly done, not a garage surgery like some of the other girls here. It was also hot as hell in the room. Overall it just seemed like an over-priced rub and tug.
-
07-15-25 19:45 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 35I haven't been back to ROM for ages but the price they told me should be including everything right? Or we need to get extra for donations.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 18:57 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 90I'm assuming that's her tip, especially since Angel Touch has such high door rates. Did she share any other prices for just Nuru?
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 22:59 #1986Regular Member

Posts: 7Vanessa quoted me $$$ for FS in DMs on IG. And she's the only chick I'd personally book rn in OC, because I'm into petite chicks and she posted her full face and everything (unlike these other chicks scared for their lives or some shit to show us what they look like? Vanessa flaunts it). Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 22:52 #1985Regular Member

Posts: 7Hazel clarified that she doesn't do FS. $$$ only for nuru / HJ finish (I didn't even get as far as clarifying if it's HJ or BJ finish because if it isn't FS I'm not interested).
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
I didn't go to Vanessa either. Just can't justify paying these prices when we're all 2 hrs away from TJ. I'm just driving down later and clapping a few chicks at Hong Kong for half the price and down. Even threesomes down there are cheaper than 1 hr nuru and no FS with Hazel lmfao.
-
07-14-25 20:56 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 291ROM girls
Janet is busty Latina mid 20's. She's thicker but great hourglass and busty in all the right places. Cool girl, good massage. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Hazel is an ATF. Mid 20's latina. Very athletic smoke show of a body. Great skin, pretty face, and really sexy. Cool girl. Probably my #2 overall girl.
Milan is my #1 ATF. Mid 20's petite viet. For me, she has elite hotness. I know some folks say she maybe a little cold initially but I don't see it.
Tasha is 20's not thin but not thick white. Cool girl, puts in some effort but no repeat for me really just due to liking latinas and asians more in general.
Monica is probably late 20's latina. Another cool chick but little bustier than I prefer. I know alot of guys like her though so don't let me dissuade you. She is fun.
Need to see Vanessa. Heard positive reviews so far.
-
07-14-25 15:10 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 81Saga Brea (Wellness)
Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.
Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.
-
07-14-25 13:39 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 44OCWellness
Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 13:33 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 90You pretty much just described my experience at the old / original Angel Touch. At least you got some sort of HJ. I won't go back unless someone I already know is working there.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






