Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2496
-
07-14-25 22:59 #1986Regular Member

Posts: 7Vanessa quoted me $$$ for FS in DMs on IG. And she's the only chick I'd personally book rn in OC, because I'm into petite chicks and she posted her full face and everything (unlike these other chicks scared for their lives or some shit to show us what they look like? Vanessa flaunts it). Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 22:52 #1985Regular Member

Posts: 7Hazel clarified that she doesn't do FS. $$$ only for nuru / HJ finish (I didn't even get as far as clarifying if it's HJ or BJ finish because if it isn't FS I'm not interested).
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
I didn't go to Vanessa either. Just can't justify paying these prices when we're all 2 hrs away from TJ. I'm just driving down later and clapping a few chicks at Hong Kong for half the price and down. Even threesomes down there are cheaper than 1 hr nuru and no FS with Hazel lmfao.
-
07-14-25 20:56 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 288ROM girls
Janet is busty Latina mid 20's. She's thicker but great hourglass and busty in all the right places. Cool girl, good massage. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Hazel is an ATF. Mid 20's latina. Very athletic smoke show of a body. Great skin, pretty face, and really sexy. Cool girl. Probably my #2 overall girl.
Milan is my #1 ATF. Mid 20's petite viet. For me, she has elite hotness. I know some folks say she maybe a little cold initially but I don't see it.
Tasha is 20's not thin but not thick white. Cool girl, puts in some effort but no repeat for me really just due to liking latinas and asians more in general.
Monica is probably late 20's latina. Another cool chick but little bustier than I prefer. I know alot of guys like her though so don't let me dissuade you. She is fun.
Need to see Vanessa. Heard positive reviews so far.
-
07-14-25 15:10 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 80Saga Brea (Wellness)
Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.
Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.
-
07-14-25 13:39 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 44OCWellness
Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 13:33 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 90You pretty much just described my experience at the old / original Angel Touch. At least you got some sort of HJ. I won't go back unless someone I already know is working there.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 01:41 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 36Bebecitapeliroja (Irina) at Oc Wellness
Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.
Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.
-
07-13-25 19:56 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 41Going rate at Angels / OC Wellness & Haven (aside from the house fees)
Other than the house fees, can anyone report what's the avg going rate for 45 m or 1 hr at OC Wellness and Haven these days? Of course this might change from girl to girl and there are also extras, but I'm talking the avg normal rate without extras)?
-
07-13-25 19:17 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 36Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 19:10 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 36Just sent a request to change username, which you can do in the report section or look at the FAQ.
Originally Posted by Surfaboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 14:34 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 296How did you change your user name?
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 17:48 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 403Which provider has the best moans and sound effects? This is becoming the biggest turn on since the rooms are so dark smh.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zjC1918ihJ8
-
07-12-25 17:30 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 403I did good young fella!
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 17:28 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 403You must be a regular Casanova lmao. Agree with your descriptions. She is not ABG but has a nice submissive gnd personality. For the regular peons, please ask before you do anything sexual. Take my advice.
Originally Posted by HappyAmper
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 15:46 #1972Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah actually strangely my other IG account got deactivated, I guess for following all these chicks in the scene?
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
It's a burner IG bro. I'm not going to follow these girls on my main IG, what kind of dumb shit is that lmao.
I just made another IG and followed all the same chicks.
Both Vanessa and Hazel responded. Both quoted $$$ for FS, and they both gave their schedule. It wasn't because I was fresh that they didn't respond; they were just super busy (very popular bodies I guess).
Not sure which one I need to see first / sob.











Reply With Quote





