Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 888 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12899

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.
    I spent some time with Andi and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She was a bit shy at first which is to be expected. Thanks for the intel Snobalone! She is in a spartan apartment in south Covington and I felt safe. The street parking is an issue but I was able to park in the driveway. Communication was really good and she was definitely sober two very big pluses. Very GFE and good conversation. Did I mention she has great natural breasts! I will definitely be repeating.

  2. #12898

    Like Chris Rock / Charlie Sheen Said.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with.
    You're not paying a provider to have sex with you -- you're paying them to leave you alone after the deed is done.

  3. #12897
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Shania

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her twice since she posted incall. She gave me an address but then stop responding both times I got close. Saw a good review of her a couple months ago. So hopefully we connect once.
    Last week I was right in of her address and policeman was cruising she offered to meet elsewhere but I changed my mind.

  4. #12896

    Wildcat

    I think she used to advertise as a wildcat, in the Sharonville / Blue Ash area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.

  5. #12895

    Shania

    Funny, I had just seen her STG ad for the 1st time yesterday, and my immediate thought was. There is a shit ton of crazy in those eyes! Then I see why'alls post about her being a space cadet. So looks like I haven't lost all of my "reading" skillz as I've reached my 60's LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I've contacted her a couple times but usually flakes. Or she has GPS. There aren't a lot of reports on her but she's one I've been trying to check off my list. It's a shame she can't host, she might be TGTBT. The looks are there and the menu is there but she kind of seems like a space cadet. If she could set up an incall somewhere, even just for a day or 2, she'd make a killing.

  6. #12894

    Shania ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    I tried to see her twice since she posted incall. She gave me an address but then stop responding both times I got close. Saw a good review of her a couple months ago. So hopefully we connect once.

  7. #12893

    Looks like fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/219839061045

    Anyone have any info on her or have any experience with her? Comms, donations, goods, bads?

  8. #12892

    Cinna-bun?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/896077520451

    She has always been on the thicker side but, after seeing her the other day I wonder if she has a bun in the oven. Service has always been great and she doesn't give up!

  9. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    I agree, I've contacted her a couple times but usually flakes. Or she has GPS. There aren't a lot of reports on her but she's one I've been trying to check off my list. It's a shame she can't host, she might be TGTBT. The looks are there and the menu is there but she kind of seems like a space cadet. If she could set up an incall somewhere, even just for a day or 2, she'd make a killing.

  10. #12890

    Shania wacko?

    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020

  11. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.

    Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.
    She makes a lot of unsolicited text. Can be really risky if you're not careful. Her services used to be pretty damn good. But her appearance has taken a dive and seems to be desperate.

  12. #12888
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny6746  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.
    Lenny, PM me information on her please.

  13. #12887

    EmaLee

    Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.

    Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.

  14. #12886

    Destiny Dash

    The reviews for Destiny Dash on the oThER site (406920) seem suspicious. All three accounts that posted reviews for her have also reviewed the exact same other providers including Bentley Bonds (406064) another suspiciously reviewed account. All three reviews mention the exact same activities in the exact same order in similar writing style.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7869482.htm?cat=1

  15. #12885

    Pictures Have Metadata Which Often Includes Your Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.
    Really good advice here. Remember that a lot of phones will geo-stamp the pictures you take by default. It's a "feature" to help you search and find them later or organize your photos by where you took them. In reality if you're not careful, you are sending your exact location to someone when you send them a picture. Audit your mobile devices and decide if you really want this "feature" turned on. If you engage in hobbying from a burner phone -- and you should -- I can think of no reason to have this enabled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape