Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 167 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2496
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.
    Vanessa quoted me $$$ for FS in DMs on IG. And she's the only chick I'd personally book rn in OC, because I'm into petite chicks and she posted her full face and everything (unlike these other chicks scared for their lives or some shit to show us what they look like? Vanessa flaunts it). Just my two cents.

  2. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?
    Hazel clarified that she doesn't do FS. $$$ only for nuru / HJ finish (I didn't even get as far as clarifying if it's HJ or BJ finish because if it isn't FS I'm not interested).

    I didn't go to Vanessa either. Just can't justify paying these prices when we're all 2 hrs away from TJ. I'm just driving down later and clapping a few chicks at Hong Kong for half the price and down. Even threesomes down there are cheaper than 1 hr nuru and no FS with Hazel lmfao.

  3. #1984

    ROM girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.

    Thanks.
    Janet is busty Latina mid 20's. She's thicker but great hourglass and busty in all the right places. Cool girl, good massage. Will repeat.

    Hazel is an ATF. Mid 20's latina. Very athletic smoke show of a body. Great skin, pretty face, and really sexy. Cool girl. Probably my #2 overall girl.

    Milan is my #1 ATF. Mid 20's petite viet. For me, she has elite hotness. I know some folks say she maybe a little cold initially but I don't see it.

    Tasha is 20's not thin but not thick white. Cool girl, puts in some effort but no repeat for me really just due to liking latinas and asians more in general.

    Monica is probably late 20's latina. Another cool chick but little bustier than I prefer. I know alot of guys like her though so don't let me dissuade you. She is fun.

    Need to see Vanessa. Heard positive reviews so far.

  4. #1983

    Saga Brea (Wellness)

    Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.

    Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.

  5. #1982

    OCWellness

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha..
    Been seeing their lineups for a while, only interested in Vanessa tbh but after reading this I'm a bit hesitant to check them out, if I'm calculating right that's $$$ in total? In my experience, you can get a lot more at ROM for almost $ less.

  6. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.

    Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.
    You pretty much just described my experience at the old / original Angel Touch. At least you got some sort of HJ. I won't go back unless someone I already know is working there.

  7. #1980

    Bebecitapeliroja (Irina) at Oc Wellness

    Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.

    Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.

  8. #1979

    Going rate at Angels / OC Wellness & Haven (aside from the house fees)

    Other than the house fees, can anyone report what's the avg going rate for 45 m or 1 hr at OC Wellness and Haven these days? Of course this might change from girl to girl and there are also extras, but I'm talking the avg normal rate without extras)?

  9. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Linfeeramm  [View Original Post]
    Yeah actually strangely my other IG account got deactivated, I guess for following all these chicks in the scene?

    It's a burner IG bro. I'm not going to follow these girls on my main IG, what kind of dumb shit is that lmao.

    I just made another IG and followed all the same chicks.

    Both Vanessa and Hazel responded. Both quoted $$$ for FS, and they both gave their schedule. It wasn't because I was fresh that they didn't respond; they were just super busy (very popular bodies I guess).

    Not sure which one I need to see first / sob.
    Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?

  10. #1977
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfaboy  [View Original Post]
    How did you change your user name?
    Just sent a request to change username, which you can do in the report section or look at the FAQ.

  11. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    Also it helps when your insta account isn't fresh and you follow multiple people in the scene and have some followers LOL.
    How did you change your user name?

  12. #1975
    Which provider has the best moans and sound effects? This is becoming the biggest turn on since the rooms are so dark smh.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zjC1918ihJ8

  13. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawsgaws  [View Original Post]
    That was me about Vanessa and the subreddit. A dude named Raven is who runs it and he also has an insta. He does a lot of good work for the community by putting on providers from his story and letting us know his thoughts on them. Also will answer questions I ask him on insta about certain providers when I DM him. His subreddit is / are / OcBaddies and his insta is OCBaddies_ . I don't think everyone is a fan of him here due to believing he gets paid to promo but I don't really care. He's put me on to a lot of baddies. They are expensive though haha.

    As for Hazel, not sure if it's the same girl people have been posting about in the past here. From her IG though, she looks hot haha and I'd assume they are real photos. She posted her schedule on her story like an hour ago, so maybe shoot her another message and see if you can book for one of those days? Sometimes girls take a bit to respond / will only respond on days they are working. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
    I did good young fella!

  14. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAmper  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience at ROM. Verification was easy on IG and then booked Charlie. Showed up and storefront was very clean and girl at the front was really cute too. Was brought back to a dark room, clean and has good speakers for music. Then comes in Charlie, 5'2" ish, petite, girl next door vibes, very cute. She started by doing a little massage and then did some nuru, then massaged my balls until junior stood up. She did HJ while we cuddled in multiple positions, allowing me to finger her, until I exploded all over her. She was very sensual and would do it again.
    You must be a regular Casanova lmao. Agree with your descriptions. She is not ABG but has a nice submissive gnd personality. For the regular peons, please ask before you do anything sexual. Take my advice.

  15. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawsgaws  [View Original Post]
    Also it helps when your insta account isn't fresh and you follow multiple people in the scene and have some followers LOL.
    Yeah actually strangely my other IG account got deactivated, I guess for following all these chicks in the scene?

    It's a burner IG bro. I'm not going to follow these girls on my main IG, what kind of dumb shit is that lmao.

    I just made another IG and followed all the same chicks.

    Both Vanessa and Hazel responded. Both quoted $$$ for FS, and they both gave their schedule. It wasn't because I was fresh that they didn't respond; they were just super busy (very popular bodies I guess).

    Not sure which one I need to see first / sob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape