Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1016

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    One of the best PSE dates is visiting from Michigan and She's very well reviewed in Grand Rapids and Saginaw. Enjoy and send her back soon!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...n/206019182575
    I confirm! Rockford is blessed to have her! We want her back asap!! Pound away boys.

  2. #1015

    Kristi Kaye is A OK

    One of the best PSE dates is visiting from Michigan and She's very well reviewed in Grand Rapids and Saginaw. Enjoy and send her back soon!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...n/206019182575

  3. #1014

    Say No Go

    Thought it was time to add a current review on here so here it goes:

    I texted with her back and forth and seemed nice enough. We agreed on a mobile date near downtown. We were unable to park where we had agreed to but we found a spot eventually.

    The bad: During our travels she took / made at least 8 phone calls to / from various guys. Got impression it was other guys she had made plans with as well as associated persons. She was in an altered state, maybe mental health related, that's what I believe anyway. Didn't prove service as I thought I had setup. Was too inquiring about my personal life as well as professional life.

    The good: She gave me one heck of a sloppy Beeg. Told me I could work her head to a speed I liked. Pulled out her tits and squeezed her nips until milk came out. I was pretty much ready to pop when she started so it only lasted a few minutes which is fine because she was clearly in a rush and was losing patience with me. Didn't catch or swallow (obviously).

    When we were done I took her to some hotel by the airport and asked me to drop her off on the side of the building but didn't want to risk getting robbed so I told her no and dropped her off up front. She got very pissed but also got out of the car very quickly.

    Overall Judgement: Pics are accurate, was dressed nicely, solid skills, smelled good, and an actual option for the area. But would advise against because she is clearly unwell and has little tolerance for BS. When I pulled away from her, I just kept thinking, never again. Got a psycho vibe from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...g/209319506198

  4. #1013

    Anybody seen any of these women?

    Sexy Red. Would like to know the positives and negatives if you have. [URL]

    http://://skipthegames.com/posts/roc...d/762713728646 Soul sucker https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...k/938319240896 Annie https://tryst.link/escort/anniefreiheit.

  5. #1012

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Decane806  [View Original Post]
    I know she has had some family issues. She used to have a guy with her but I'm not sure he's around anymore. She has declined a bit in service I would say. I see now she offering outcall so guessing she is trying to expand her service area maybe that's a good sign not sure.
    IDK bud. I have no reason to believe that everything is okay with her. I was never on her bad side or pissed her off. We were always cordial and polite with each other so I have a hard time believing that she isn't being controlled or that something isn't at least off or changed. It's all irrelevant anyway because I am now without her and I wish her the best regardless and hope she is safe and secure. I hope her family is well and all that good stuff.

    It's difficult for me to not try to reach out to her because I know I won't be getting an answer. I know it sounds like I am in love with her but I'm 100% not. I was simply "in love" with her dependability and her skills.

  6. #1011

    Witch

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I am writing this review to give a somewhat of an update on witch. She was my go-to girl for a year and was always a pleasure. She was reliable and easy to set-up with. Not always the best looking but irrelevant in the big picture. Overall, a diamond in the sea of garbage.

    Then about 3-4 months ago something changed. I suspect she now has a handler, because when you text her number you get someone that is obviously not her. Communication became spotty at best and became unbearable. Long story short, I don't know what is going on with her but something has changed (at least in my experience). It could be that I simply ran my course with her and she no longer wants to see me, again, I don't know. My guess is that she is no longer in control of her schedule..
    I know she has had some family issues. She used to have a guy with her but I'm not sure he's around anymore. She has declined a bit in service I would say. I see now she offering outcall so guessing she is trying to expand her service area maybe that's a good sign not sure.

  7. #1010

    Sky TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    What are the chances this is legit? More importantly, who's going to take one for the team? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/320372870725
    I have contacted her a couple of times but she flakes out prior to setting something up. I think she may be legit but not to reliable she is located downtown 7th street area from what I could gather.

  8. #1009

  9. #1008

    Sky TGTBT?

    What are the chances this is legit? More importantly, who's going to take one for the team? LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/320372870725

  10. #1007

    Witch 3/2025 review

    Hey everyone,

    I am writing this review to give a somewhat of an update on witch. She was my go-to girl for a year and was always a pleasure. She was reliable and easy to set-up with. Not always the best looking but irrelevant in the big picture. Overall, a diamond in the sea of garbage.

    Then about 3-4 months ago something changed. I suspect she now has a handler, because when you text her number you get someone that is obviously not her. Communication became spotty at best and became unbearable. Long story short, I don't know what is going on with her but something has changed (at least in my experience). It could be that I simply ran my course with her and she no longer wants to see me, again, I don't know. My guess is that she is no longer in control of her schedule.

    Would be interested in hearing others experience with her.

    Thanks.

  11. #1006

    Ok body was enthusiastic

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    How was the actual deed? Gold BJ? Enthusiastic? How's her actual body compared to the pics in her ad?
    BJ nothing to write home about was just ok. For being a former user her body looks ok. She did seem into it.

  12. #1005

    Can you elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    Once. Everything covered. Kinda pricey. Former user that seems to have cleaned herself up.
    How was the actual deed? Gold BJ? Enthusiastic? How's her actual body compared to the pics in her ad?

  13. #1004

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    I see Hailie Rain is back around. I never got around to see her and there aren't very many detailed reviews here. Anyone with experience care to chime in and let us know what your experience was like?
    Once. Everything covered. Kinda pricey. Former user that seems to have cleaned herself up.

  14. #1003

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...k/571485938600

    Has anyone seen her? She's been around for a while. I tried searching her name here and on the oTHEr site. I couldn't find anything.
    Chad stay away this one is associated with bunny and there both thieves will get your donation then run out the door.

  15. #1002

    Hailie Rain

    I see Hailie Rain is back around. I never got around to see her and there aren't very many detailed reviews here. Anyone with experience care to chime in and let us know what your experience was like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape