Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #986

    She's going by a different label now

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFive920  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on her? I'm going to be in the Lake Geneva area next month and she popped up in my searches. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/288866706191
    Here's her latest that I can find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/907547552206

  2. #985

    Kirsten

    Any recent info on her? I'm going to be in the Lake Geneva area next month and she popped up in my searches. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/288866706191

  3. #984

    Holly

    Has anyone had luck connecting with Holly in Belvidere? I tried contacting her a few times and get no response.

  4. #983

    Nori

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    No experience but if she's real, safe, similar to pics, reasonably priced and possessing reasonable mental health she'd be extremely popular here in Rockford!
    She's had ads up for quit awhile and looks to have a really nice body. Surprised she hasn't been mentioned before. I would definitely check her out but I'm about an hour and 45 minutes away. To far to drive to take the chance I might get ghosted or have a really poor ripoff experience.

  5. #982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    A different ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    With more info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/norigirl

  6. #981

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    No experience but if she's real, safe, similar to pics, reasonably priced and possessing reasonable mental health —— she'd be extremely popular here in Rockford!

  7. #980

    Nori

    Anyone have knowledge on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/194217556021

  8. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Did Khloe have private incall or did you meet her at a hotel? Which hotel?
    I met her at incall on west side, apartment in OK area. It was daytime so not sure how it is at night. I know she advertises casino area hotel sometimes but not sure which one.

  9. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxx1  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and is easy to get along with and her menu is very open. Treat her good.
    Awesome, excited to see her, she looks like a lot of fun.

  10. #977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178
    Quote Originally Posted by IHeartHoes69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/907547552206

    Anyone seen her? She's very hard to get a hold of but was able to make an appointment for outcall. Looking for some feedback if anyone has seen her, she seems legit and is willing to video call to verify.
    She's legit and is easy to get along with and her menu is very open. Treat her good.

  11. #976

    Khloe, The Last One

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckr420  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/349017347039

    You can check this one out, I've seen her before and she's cool. She's got incall / house in Belvedere on the main road, safe even at night. Skinny with good skills and good personality. Incall only until 4 I think.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...a/202446160887

    Seen her at the local motel 8, kinda sketchy at night but seems ok during day time. Good time is had with her but she's a little chatty but pretty good bbj and not a clock watcher. She'll let you in at the rear door so you won't have to go thru lobby. Works during dayshift some days so just text and ask.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/181156543

    This one almost looks like a fake ad but she's real. Seen her at her place and she is definitely better in person. No BJ unfortunately but went right for daty and full service in various positions.

    Not much out here either but hope this helps.
    Did Khloe have private incall or did you meet her at a hotel? Which hotel?

  12. #975

    Sexy Unique Squirter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/907547552206

    Anyone seen her? She's very hard to get a hold of but was able to make an appointment for outcall. Looking for some feedback if anyone has seen her, she seems legit and is willing to video call to verify.

  13. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I'm not local, but looking for any info on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...f/682348598002 I've searched on here, but nothing that I could find. No Google history on the phone number either. I only found ads on STG going back 4 days. Can anybody provide any insight on her? Lists her incall in vicinity of 11th & Charles. Is the area relatively safe during the day for a visit or street parking and not have to worry about car vandalism? Any and all info appreciated. Private message is fine. Going to be in the area later this week. Can help with Milwaukee area info, but these days it's pretty laughable with pricing and quality. Thanks in advance. Zip.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/349017347039

    You can check this one out, I've seen her before and she's cool. She's got incall / house in Belvedere on the main road, safe even at night. Skinny with good skills and good personality. Incall only until 4 I think.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...a/202446160887

    Seen her at the local motel 8, kinda sketchy at night but seems ok during day time. Good time is had with her but she's a little chatty but pretty good bbj and not a clock watcher. She'll let you in at the rear door so you won't have to go thru lobby. Works during dayshift some days so just text and ask.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/181156543

    This one almost looks like a fake ad but she's real. Seen her at her place and she is definitely better in person. No BJ unfortunately but went right for daty and full service in various positions.

    Not much out here either but hope this helps.

  14. #973

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave992  [View Original Post]
    Not a great area, but daytime is probably safe. That being said, she's a skank. Not recommended.
    I suspected that from reading comments on here about the oyo down the road.

  15. #972

    Milf

    Not a great area, but daytime is probably safe. That being said, she's a skank. Not recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I'm not local, but looking for any info on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...f/682348598002 I've searched on here, but nothing that I could find. No Google history on the phone number either. I only found ads on STG going back 4 days. Can anybody provide any insight on her? Lists her incall in vicinity of 11th & Charles. Is the area relatively safe during the day for a visit or street parking and not have to worry about car vandalism? Any and all info appreciated. Private message is fine. Going to be in the area later this week. Can help with Milwaukee area info, but these days it's pretty laughable with pricing and quality. Thanks in advance. Zip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape