Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 551 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 8254
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7609

    How do you get a number from Lola?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.
    If open reply is verboten, please DM.

  2. #7608

    Dmv

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.

  3. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.

  4. #7606

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya suck my wang. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She not expensive.
    She wasn't working the day you posted this.

  5. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Why do we have this forum? I feel like perhaps someone else went, and they might have some insight to share. There are other options.
    Dude. It is a strip club. W hores are sucking and fucking. Rates vary based on the day, even hour.

    Yes, girls are giving good deals. If you do not know the market, you will not get one.

    Plenty of info here.

  6. #7604

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there's someone willing to lend you a had in exchange for some of your money.
    Why do we have this forum? I feel like perhaps someone else went, and they might have some insight to share. There are other options.

  7. #7603

    Ya got to go to know

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?
    I'm sure there's someone willing to lend you a had in exchange for some of your money.

  8. #7602

    How busy?

    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?

  9. #7601
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Anya suck wang now

    Anya suck my wang. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She not expensive.

  10. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Faith back. Work nightime. Shd miss my wang. She suck it and ride it. Call me daddy. I cum fast.

    Hahahaha.
    Ahhhj Faith. One of my favorite people. Really cool lady.

  11. #7599
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras. 200-500 range depending on what you want.
    You like no condom? Go see Monse.

  12. #7598
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/mama.nhem/

    UTR. Book through insta.
    She got fat hahahaha.

  13. #7597
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone is a Monse fan. Other options at the upper end of that price range would include Naomi and Diamond. Most things are on the table.
    Yes. Very good. Very nice. They like Asian wang.

    Mandy suck good wang.

  14. #7596
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Faith back

    Faith back. Work nightime. Shd miss my wang. She suck it and ride it. Call me daddy. I cum fast.

    Hahahaha.

  15. #7595

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras. 200-500 range depending on what you want.
    Not everyone is a Monse fan. Other options at the upper end of that price range would include Naomi and Diamond. Most things are on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape