Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 551 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She a hooker. Like to party.
    Aren't all strippers drug using hookers? Haha.

  2. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Ahhhj Faith. One of my favorite people. Really cool lady.
    She waa fun. Dfk BBBJ cfs. 300. Thick Asian. Pretty face.

  3. #7612
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.
    She a hooker. Like to party.

  4. #7611
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't working the day you posted this.
    Me no say when.

    You use other handle next time. Hahahaha.

  5. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    If open reply is verboten, please DM.
    Timely replies on IG thelolabunnybackup (old one we all know was banned) and she has a link to a text app as well where she's more open. Apparently it's a more private way of communicating. Everything is linked on her page I believe.

  6. #7609

    How do you get a number from Lola?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.
    If open reply is verboten, please DM.

  7. #7608

    Dmv

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.
    Its a bit like the DMV, take a number and wait for your turn.

  8. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?
    Lola (former Pandoras / Sugars girl) is the dancer-gone-rogue, doing incalls to private locations this weekend. I'm still trying to slip away for my time with her but I'm pretty sure I'm booking with her. She hasn't really messed around with her rates since sugars so that's a bonus.

  9. #7606

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya suck my wang. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She not expensive.
    She wasn't working the day you posted this.

  10. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Why do we have this forum? I feel like perhaps someone else went, and they might have some insight to share. There are other options.
    Dude. It is a strip club. W hores are sucking and fucking. Rates vary based on the day, even hour.

    Yes, girls are giving good deals. If you do not know the market, you will not get one.

    Plenty of info here.

  11. #7604

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there's someone willing to lend you a had in exchange for some of your money.
    Why do we have this forum? I feel like perhaps someone else went, and they might have some insight to share. There are other options.

  12. #7603

    Ya got to go to know

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?
    I'm sure there's someone willing to lend you a had in exchange for some of your money.

  13. #7602

    How busy?

    How busy is the club this weekend? I am considering some sexy-fun-time this weekend. Most likely an escort, but if the club is slow, and the GPS is not high. Maybe it might be worth a try?

  14. #7601
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Anya suck wang now

    Anya suck my wang. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She not expensive.

  15. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Faith back. Work nightime. Shd miss my wang. She suck it and ride it. Call me daddy. I cum fast.

    Hahahaha.
    Ahhhj Faith. One of my favorite people. Really cool lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape