Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 550 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7575

    I could have misunderstood but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    They don't scan it, they just look at it under a black light.
    I asked the manager what info was being taken. As I heard it, the barcode on the back on the back of your I. D. Is scanned and retained in their local database to flag problem customers, like if you cause trouble and get kicked out you might wind up on their 'blacklist'. I specifically asked if info was shared with / accessible to any govt organization and was told 'absolutely not' - but any such database could be subject to a search warrant / discovery during an investigation.

    It's perfectly legal to visit the club of course. But I seem to recall that credit card info was seized when old Ricks and the TW enterprise got busted back in the day. I know it caused a lot of worry for some, but I don't recall whether any customers got investigated / charged for activities they may have enjoyed during their visits. (ahh so many fond memories:=p).

    Overall it seemed pretty clear that getting your I. D. Scanned is now condition of entry. No opt out. Personally I think it's low risk for the average customer, but I for sure don't like it.

    Interested to know what others have been told.

  2. #7574
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Um. No. Any more details on this? Can you get away with just showing and not scanning?
    I get my I'd scanned every time I go to my weed shop, it just tells them if it's legit or not. Don't know if that's the same thing they're scanning for at a strip club but I haven't had any problems with it.

  3. #7573
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Um. No. Any more details on this? Can you get away with just showing and not scanning?
    They don't scan it, they just look at it under a black light.

  4. #7572
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Asked some questions about having my I.D. scanned.
    Um. No. Any more details on this? Can you get away with just showing and not scanning?

  5. #7571

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot had a good 12-15 cars about 2 pm when stopped in. Asked some questions about having my I.D. scanned; new to me and not thrilled with the answers I got but I guess that's what you have to do now. Half dozen or so girls and roughly same number of customers. Paisley, Anya, Ava, Cherry, Monse plus couple others whose name I didn't catch. Laid a nice tip four Ava during her stage, and soon went back the Playground with her. Sweet girl and such a smokin body. Walked out happy.
    Treat Ava right and life is good.

  6. #7570

    Dropped in to Pan's today: first time in few months

    Parking lot had a good 12-15 cars about 2 pm when stopped in. Asked some questions about having my I.D. scanned; new to me and not thrilled with the answers I got but I guess that's what you have to do now. Half dozen or so girls and roughly same number of customers. Paisley, Anya, Ava, Cherry, Monse plus couple others whose name I didn't catch. Laid a nice tip four Ava during her stage, and soon went back the Playground with her. Sweet girl and such a smokin body. Walked out happy.

  7. #7569

    Aries

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think its Aries.

  8. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/mama.nhem/

    UTR. Book through insta.
    Oh shit. Haha.

  9. #7567

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    The club was getting lazy with even before their old IG got shut down. But if I messaged them via IG I was getting responses pretty quick. Of course if you got favorites you should have their contact info and just reach out to see if they are working.

  10. #7566
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Luxe

    I go see Luxe. She like Asian Wang. I cum in mouth. Hahahha.

  11. #7565
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    Pandoras. Sea.

  12. #7564

    Consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.
    I see a lot of posts about this. But from my experience the girls are pretty consistent for the most part. You can always count on at least 3-4 of the usual suspects to be there during daytime pretty much every day. And occasionally you may find a few gems here and there that you didn't count on.

    To me it's more fun to just go and check it out than to rely on social media.

  13. #7563

    Pan's schedule?

    Dancer on-shift postings used to be pretty frequent before they got booted from Insta, now they go days without an update on X (and usually too late in the day to be of any use). Is there another place where this info is found? I'm thinking not but hoping I'm wrong. Thanks Eddy.

  14. #7562

    On Par?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Are here vids on par with Lola's?

  15. #7561
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info?
    https://www.instagram.com/mama.nhem/

    UTR. Book through insta.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape