Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 27827
-
07-01-25 13:51 #26072Regular Member

Posts: 10Yeah, ditto to the above. Not much excitement. Average bbj. About 5 mi s of that told her to bend over and pumped her BBFS / cip. Didn't even ask just told to bend over, she knew what she was being used for. Seen her again a few days later to unloaded in her again.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 00:47 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 511More cum
Organic celery hearts.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 22:38 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 740Methods
The only sure-fire way I know is to edge yourself multiple times ahead of a session. Problem is, I'm so frugal, when I get close to climax, I usually say fuck-it and go all the way LOL. Save a few bucks. BUT if you've reached can be diligent, you'll cum like a horse. Also, edge yourself with the provider. If you find a good one who is with it and willing to take the time, you can bring yourself to the edge multiple times and then the finish will make your head pop. I know from experience.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
06-30-25 21:19 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 1157And going back in and watching the cum build up on the dick making the pussy creamy, hell yeah.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Anyone know of any pills that can make you build up more cum? All I know is drink more water.
-
06-30-25 21:16 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 1157Is she like Anna, a2 p? A2 m? Swallow? Facial?
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
I know Anna doesn't offer cof.
-
06-30-25 18:52 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 63LaceyLuvv
I didn't put my dick back in. I didn't get a whiff of that horrible stench until I stuck it in and decided to get it over with ASAP. Like I said, I went straight to the bathroom and washed up and then straight home and used half a bottle of 91% rubbing alcohol. I typically go with well reviewed girls but took a chance and backfired. She is new to this and it is very apparent. I wouldn't waste my time even if the pussy wasn't wreaking.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 18:22 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 201Ymmv
Posted about this one before without a name. Looks nothing like the photos. 40-50 lbs heavier and older. Nice gal. She couldn't find the condom so she put a diaphragm in for CIP. Also let me record the whole session, and no I won't share. Told me "not to tell anyone", but I'm sure she tells that to all the guys she BB's.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...r/016496997431
-
06-30-25 18:05 #26065Regular Member

Posts: 22Nina
She will definitely let people cum inside from personal experience and multiple shots are fine as well. Just depends on the day or how desperate. I'm sure if you bring a plan B she wouldn't say no or if you have a vasectomy. From my experience most girls prefer it, it's just greater reasoning taking over, but it's not hard to remove that reasoning and pour your baby batter where it belongs.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:47 #26064Senior Member

Posts: 1109Looks like I need to see Nadiennne.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:43 #26063Senior Member

Posts: 1305Nadiennne
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
NadiennNe
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
https://tnaboard.me/Nadiennne
-
06-30-25 16:25 #26062Senior Member

Posts: 216You forgot raspy smokers voice and she is nearly 60. It better be 100 $ less.
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:23 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 216She asked me to pull out.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
She asks to have people pull out. She isn't on birth control for some stupid reason.
Idk. I don't need a baby.
-
06-30-25 16:20 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 216Nadienne
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3077856/
Her VIP rate is BBFS.
I have creampied her 3 times. Amazing facefuck.
Thick ass in doggie.
She will deny it via text. Take it in person. YMMV.
Her P doesn't want her doing it. She is a fun fuck. Starting to get a belky.
-
06-30-25 16:09 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 987She isn't on birth control. She is 23. Fertile. No thanks.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:07 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 1019Wait. He paid 500? I get that for 400. She asks to pull out.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






