Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25880

  2. #25879
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Never believe anything they say in this regard.
    Especially in the civi space.

    I used to see a very hot UTR LMT for massage+. She had 2 kids by 2 guys, and I heard her talking to them occasionally. Both professional guys that let's just say hadn't planned a kid with her. So despite her protests I started only blowing in her mouth.

    I used to share info with a couple of guys and warned them off that she was looking for a "full time job" having kids with generous child support.

    One didn't listen.

    Then she had 3 kids with 3 guys.

  3. #25878
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure. I always ask these girls if they are on birth control cause tbh it's crazy how many aren't and just rely on plan b. I know babygirlcat / pretty kitty is on birth control so is Emma.
    Remi is no longer on birth control. And neither is Ninabubbles so catch them ovulating if you want to knock one up and watch the plan b fail.
    Never believe anything they say in this regard.

  4. #25877
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Take everything said here with a heaping amount of salt. There's no way of vetting anything and there's a lot of guys here who've probably never actually seen a provider much less did BBFS with them. You'll find a few people who you can trust but a lot of it here is people making shit up.
    Also that post is ancient. And the woman in question has a history of absolutely terrible reviews on "the other board. "

  5. #25876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinyDick  [View Original Post]
    She let you BBFS her and BBGREEK?
    Take everything said here with a heaping amount of salt. There's no way of vetting anything and there's a lot of guys here who've probably never actually seen a provider much less did BBFS with them. You'll find a few people who you can trust but a lot of it here is people making shit up.

  6. #25875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure. I always ask these girls if they are on birth control cause tbh it's crazy how many aren't and just rely on plan b. I know babygirlcat / pretty kitty is on birth control so is Emma.

    Remi is no longer on birth control. And neither is Ninabubbles so catch them ovulating if you want to knock one up and watch the plan b fail.
    The More You Know.

  7. #25874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinyDick  [View Original Post]
    She let you BBFS her and BBGREEK?
    Holy necro bump!

  8. #25873

    Nettepooh

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?533684-Nettepooh

    She has a bit of a belly. Great juggs.

    She is young and doesn't really understand her role in this game. She has opinions and requires someone firm.

    If you do that, you should be able to get BBFS.

    She is learning. Of course, all negotiation was in person.

    She was a little upset I came in her but that is something I told her she would get used to.
    She let you BBFS her and BBGREEK?

  9. #25872

    Birth Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    That explainsnwhy she isn't pregnant.

    Play hardball with her. She will let you creampie her.
    Oh for sure. I always ask these girls if they are on birth control cause tbh it's crazy how many aren't and just rely on plan b. I know babygirlcat / pretty kitty is on birth control so is Emma.

    Remi is no longer on birth control. And neither is Ninabubbles so catch them ovulating if you want to knock one up and watch the plan b fail.

  10. #25871
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, I wish MadamKitty was available more often.

    She is way down in Sumner. Busy with life. Still. 260 $ for 1 hr bbfscip msog action is a fair deal. I know she is not model hot but she sure likes to fuck and wants you to cum multiple times.

    Most providers want 2 x that for bbfscip and it is one and done.

    We all have different tastes in women so please dont be critical of her. I know she may not be your jam. I respect that. We do need more providers with her attitude. She doesnt rip guys off or charge obscene rates.
    No drug issues. No pimp drama. Nothing pretentious.
    She just wants you to have a good time. Unfortunately, no greek.
    Is it 260 or 360? It says 360 per hr for VIP on her TNA profile.

  11. #25870

    Bbfs

    Just a word of the wise.

    There are going to be men that get defensive when they read that their atf provider is barebacking someone.

    It should be assumed that BBFS is YMMV.

    The providers that provide it usually want the final say based on chemistry.

    Few are like InsatiableAnna or Penelope.

    The smart ones like the reviews that state they are open to it. It brings in new clients. Rest assured, this is a competative market.

    There are safety girls barebacking their regulars in this environment.

    Nadienne is an example.

    So don't be afraid to approach a woman you see regularly and request it. If she declines, take your wallet elsewhere.

    Finally. Don't text about it unless you are reading it is ok to text about it. Just ask in person. It is so much easier.

  12. #25869
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I bet she is stacked busy for the night. That is a smart business plan.
    With every lurker rushing to cum in her right now I'm glad I got in earlier.

  13. #25868
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Same here, I asked to see her for a half-hour and she literally just sent me a message saying that she offers BB for $100+ over her hourly rate. Her hourly rate is $500, so she wants $600 for a half-hour date with BB. I'm not going to do that. I passed and she stopped responding. I guess we'll see how her night goes.
    I bet she is stacked busy for the night. That is a smart business plan.

  14. #25867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I just left emmababyy. She never asked me for references.

    Creampied her. 600 all in.
    You guys are ballers.

  15. #25866

    MadamKitty

    I have to say, I wish MadamKitty was available more often.

    She is way down in Sumner. Busy with life. Still. 260 $ for 1 hr bbfscip msog action is a fair deal. I know she is not model hot but she sure likes to fuck and wants you to cum multiple times.

    Most providers want 2 x that for bbfscip and it is one and done.

    We all have different tastes in women so please dont be critical of her. I know she may not be your jam. I respect that. We do need more providers with her attitude. She doesnt rip guys off or charge obscene rates.
    No drug issues. No pimp drama. Nothing pretentious.
    She just wants you to have a good time. Unfortunately, no greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape