Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 27833
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26063

    Nadiennne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of the wise.

    There are going to be men that get defensive when they read that their atf provider is barebacking someone.

    It should be assumed that BBFS is YMMV.

    The providers that provide it usually want the final say based on chemistry.

    Few are like InsatiableAnna or Penelope.

    The smart ones like the reviews that state they are open to it. It brings in new clients. Rest assured, this is a competative market.

    There are safety girls barebacking their regulars in this environment.

    Nadienne is an example.

    So don't be afraid to approach a woman you see regularly and request it. If she declines, take your wallet elsewhere.

    Finally. Don't text about it unless you are reading it is ok to text about it. Just ask in person. It is so much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Well. I guess the secret is out about Nadienne. I thought I was the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her a day in my life but I've been hearing about her on this thread ever since I moved to Seattle in 2023 LOL. I don't think it was a secret.

    So-Crates.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I haven't ever seen a BBFS post on her.

    I am not surprised. I rarely run across a provider that won't di BBFS ever.

    I am sure she has some regs that creampie her.

    She can deepthroat anysize dick according to reports.

    Oh. She likes fat guys and old men. LOL Her ad says so.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3077856/

    Her VIP rate is BBFS.

    I have creampied her 3 times. Amazing facefuck.

    Thick ass in doggie.

    She will deny it via text. Take it in person. YMMV.

    Her P doesn't want her doing it. She is a fun fuck. Starting to get a belky.
    NadiennNe

    https://tnaboard.me/Nadiennne

  2. #26062
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBackfat  [View Original Post]
    For $100 less you could've had 34 HH tits, a better bang, massage, and full BBFS CIP / CIA / CIM with Sweet Miranda!
    You forgot raspy smokers voice and she is nearly 60. It better be 100 $ less.

  3. #26061
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.
    She asked me to pull out.

    She asks to have people pull out. She isn't on birth control for some stupid reason.

    Idk. I don't need a baby.

  4. #26060

    Nadienne

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3077856/

    Her VIP rate is BBFS.

    I have creampied her 3 times. Amazing facefuck.

    Thick ass in doggie.

    She will deny it via text. Take it in person. YMMV.

    Her P doesn't want her doing it. She is a fun fuck. Starting to get a belky.

  5. #26059
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah for that price I would want to ensure CIP was on the table. I mean that is just me and I understand CIP is not everyone's preference, but for me the cum dripping out of the pussy is my kink.
    She isn't on birth control. She is 23. Fertile. No thanks.

  6. #26058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.
    Wait. He paid 500? I get that for 400. She asks to pull out.

  7. #26057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.
    It was 400 and she asked.

  8. #26056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBackfat  [View Original Post]
    For $100 less you could've had 34 HH tits, a better bang, massage, and full BBFS CIP / CIA / CIM with Sweet Miranda!
    [Deleted by Admin]
    Enough about sweet Miranda. The reason she takes loads is because she has already gone thru menopause.

    She is at least 55 years old.

  9. #26055
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.
    Yeah for that price I would want to ensure CIP was on the table. I mean that is just me and I understand CIP is not everyone's preference, but for me the cum dripping out of the pussy is my kink.

  10. #26054
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nina was posting. What the heck.

    BBFS pulled out. Shot it on her magnificent ass.

    Fun girl. 500 all in. I am a one shot guy these days. So when I was done I took off.
    For $100 less you could've had 34 HH tits, a better bang, massage, and full BBFS CIP / CIA / CIM with Sweet Miranda!

  11. #26053
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nina was posting. What the heck.

    BBFS pulled out. Shot it on her magnificent ass.

    Fun girl. 500 all in. I am a one shot guy these days. So when I was done I took off.
    Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.

  12. #26052
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Back in town July 1st to 5th. For those looking to see her Email her if you want a time slot if you aren't on her email list. Be direct and tell her you want to fill her with cum in all 3 holes, you'll be more likely to get a response if you've been struggling to hear back from her.
    How do we find this email? Or is that a recommendation to go to the other board?

  13. #26051

    Taylor Haze

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3077880/

    Not a true bbw. Thick. Nice bbfscip with huge knockers. Ask for her VIP rate.

  14. #26050
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Which town is she in?
    Idk the answer but.

    I have never known her to be anywhere other than Seattle when visiting.

  15. #26049

    NinaBubbles

    I saw Nina was posting. What the heck.

    BBFS pulled out. Shot it on her magnificent ass.

    Fun girl. 500 all in. I am a one shot guy these days. So when I was done I took off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape