Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 27799
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25894
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is not local and not in town so it is a mute point.
    I heard she used to be a he.

  2. #25893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her in the recent years? Not really my type but interested in her open service skills. Thanks.
    She is not local and not in town so it is a mute point.

  3. #25892
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I haven't ever seen a BBFS post on her.

    I am not surprised. I rarely run across a provider that won't di BBFS ever.

    I am sure she has some regs that creampie her.

    She can deepthroat anysize dick according to reports.

    Oh. She likes fat guys and old men. LOL Her ad says so.
    You are right, after checking no posts on here on her but I have received a few DMs who said she is friendly to this thread. So it very well may be a regular benefit.

    She's not really my type so even if I did see her, I wouldn't see her often enough to be considered a regular so I never pursued.

    So-Crates.

  4. #25891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else get the feeling she is managed like MagnificentMolly. And crew from a few years ago.

    Skinny provider from Tacoma / Oly area. BBFS for upcharge. . .

    Has anyone seen bikers around her hotel?
    Sometimes. She doesn't have the 45 minute date fee.

  5. #25890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Nadienne

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her a day in my life but I've been hearing about her on this thread ever since I moved to Seattle in 2023 LOL. I don't think it was a secret.

    So-Crates.
    I haven't ever seen a BBFS post on her.

    I am not surprised. I rarely run across a provider that won't di BBFS ever.

    I am sure she has some regs that creampie her.

    She can deepthroat anysize dick according to reports.

    Oh. She likes fat guys and old men. LOL Her ad says so.

  6. #25889

    Kim Saigon

    Anyone saw her in the recent years? Not really my type but interested in her open service skills. Thanks.

  7. #25888

    Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Well. I guess the secret is out about Nadienne. I thought I was the only one.
    I've never seen her a day in my life but I've been hearing about her on this thread ever since I moved to Seattle in 2023 LOL. I don't think it was a secret.

    So-Crates.

  8. #25887
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of the wise.

    There are going to be men that get defensive when they read that their atf provider is barebacking someone.

    It should be assumed that BBFS is YMMV.

    The providers that provide it usually want the final say based on chemistry.

    Few are like InsatiableAnna or Penelope.

    The smart ones like the reviews that state they are open to it. It brings in new clients. Rest assured, this is a competative market.

    There are safety girls barebacking their regulars in this environment.

    Nadienne is an example.

    So don't be afraid to approach a woman you see regularly and request it. If she declines, take your wallet elsewhere.

    Finally. Don't text about it unless you are reading it is ok to text about it. Just ask in person. It is so much easier.
    Well. I guess the secret is out about Nadienne. I thought I was the only one.

  9. #25886
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She has gone downhill. She has lost weight.

    She was drunk.

    She hesitated for BBFS. She said no to greek.

    She is not a 500 a hour provider. 300 maybe.

    She freaked out on cip. Ran and washed it out in the bath tub immediately.

    She blew me off when I went for round two.
    That is too bad.

  10. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    MSC, Katerine, PinaMeganda, Audelia Wild and Dolcesempre are still BBFS active in 2025.
    All of the above are still BBFS.

  11. #25884

    Emmababyy

    Does anyone else get the feeling she is managed like MagnificentMolly. And crew from a few years ago.

    Skinny provider from Tacoma / Oly area. BBFS for upcharge. . .

    Has anyone seen bikers around her hotel?

  12. #25883
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Especially in the civi space.

    I used to see a very hot UTR LMT for massage+. She had 2 kids by 2 guys, and I heard her talking to them occasionally. Both professional guys that let's just say hadn't planned a kid with her. So despite her protests I started only blowing in her mouth.

    I used to share info with a couple of guys and warned them off that she was looking for a "full time job" having kids with generous child support.

    One didn't listen.

    Then she had 3 kids with 3 guys.
    This is why I have had a vasectomy!

  13. #25882

  14. #25881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    AmandaWonders

    She has gone downhill. She has lost weight.

    She was drunk.

    She hesitated for BBFS. She said no to greek.

    She is not a 500 a hour provider. 300 maybe.

    She freaked out on cip. Ran and washed it out in the bath tub immediately.

    She blew me off when I went for round two.

  15. #25880

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape