Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31671
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.

  2. #31670

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Hoping this does not start the infamous Bonita blogs.

    In my experience, she was always a train wreck. With her recent serious legal troubles, I am anticipating this to be more of a ticking time bomb.

    Good call on not getting dragged into her mess.

    Ob.

  3. #31669

    Bonita

    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......

  4. #31668

    Vanna?

    Anyone have any experience with this one. She been advertising awhile on the Westside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...p/037660378148

  5. #31667

    J-Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?
    https://bluefurredfox.com/ was just registered as a domain on June 21. The j-girl listed on their webpage is Risa not Gina as mentioned in an earlier review. https://asia-sister.com/ has Gina listed. This website is associated to https://asian-hollywood.com/ in Columbus and elsewhere that use the same website template.

  6. #31666

    Well Damn Kimmi

    Kimmi Kandy stopped by for a second and Bam. Can't find her anywhere.

  7. #31665

    Beautiful Spinner

    Someone was kind enough to give me Bonita's number. I guess because I am not a known quantity, she put me through my paces but we were finally able to meet up. According to her, since I hadn't seen her before, she has gained a little weight but, if that is the case, it really works for her. She was very responsive and took instruction well. Bonita didn't watch the clock at all. I know from reviews that she is known on here but I will see her again. She said her availability is more limited than she would like but was still easy to deal with. Thanks again for all the good intel and learning's I have gotten from you gentlemen!

  8. #31664

    Yes more details

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. Where in Covington is she, and what were the rates?
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?

  9. #31663
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.
    Man, I visited her 10 years ago and she had to of been 50 s then, puts her at early 60's, mid 60's.

  10. #31662

    Lady Shay. Long in the tooth

    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?

  11. #31661

    Gina in Covington

    Thanks for posting. Where in Covington is she, and what were the rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpamBoyToo  [View Original Post]
    Visited Gina in Covington. https://bluefurredfox.com/.

    Seems new to the business but takes direction well. Opted for 1 hr. Fairly GFE with a good attitude. Google Translate helps. Easy to book. Pics are not her but very similar. Stay safe.

  12. #31660

    Gina in Covington

    Visited Gina in Covington. https://bluefurredfox.com/.

    Seems new to the business but takes direction well. Opted for 1 hr. Fairly GFE with a good attitude. Google Translate helps. Easy to book. Pics are not her but very similar. Stay safe.

  13. #31659

    Delta Dawn

    Thank you Cartog, nothing gets by you. The point is "Dawn" is a long time thief and a flake with a significant drug problem and looks like an old catchers mit to boot. Furthermore, cops love to keep an eye on people like her. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    That news report is from 2017.

  14. #31658

    Message me

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?
    Dm me for her number.

  15. #31657

    Be careful

    I would be careful with this ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/189117782 While there is no name and the picture is only two fingers I strongly believe it's an escort that went by Tia Marie and or Paris rain. The ad has the same wording as she ran under those names and is the same area. And I had her in my follow list and last night when I looked in my follow folder that ad was in there. And this is the first time the ad has been run and I didn't put that ad in my follow folder. I saw her many times over two years and she was fun. But four or five months ago her appearance was going down hill open sores on face and body. The last time I saw her the skin on her stomach was hanging like she had just given birth to twins or triplets. And her boobs looked like deflated balloons. To be up front we had a falling out and have I have no plans to see her again even if she offered a free bee. Now it's been a couple of months since I saw her so her skin condition could have cleared up. She claimed it was not drugs but by conditions she was living in. I am not saying avoid because when she is health she can be a lot of fun. But I would as to see a frontal nude picture doing something so you know it is a current picture and not one months old. I have no pictures of her because I delete any photos after posting because sometime family comes over and uses my computer. But if you do a search of Tia Marie in there are some pictures in reports there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape