Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31901
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I also got the text today about donating to her legal fund. She is not in control other phone, she's not getting the money. I had a long text convo with her the other day and the whole thing seemed off as she really didn't acknowledge who I was. Said she was in a halfway house but couldn't say why, and had a room at the Davidson on weekends to host. Said she needed money as she was trying to take over her father's apartment, who recently passed. No mention of needing money for an attorney. Evidently the apartment scam wasnt working so he came up with the attorney plan. If she's going away for 10 years why dontate money to someone in control other phone?

    The whole thing is sad. Who has the details on the accident? PM then to me please.
    Just think about your donation as an investment. Give her $1000 towards her legal defense and in 25-30 years when she gets out she will give you 10 half priced sessions.

  2. #31900

    Debra Hollander

    I saw on Tryst that Debra Hollander is coming to Cincinnati later this week. She has been around for a while from what I can tell but I don't see any recent posts about her. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

    Thanks.

  3. #31899

    Bunny

    I saw Bunny recently after a long time and it was just as good as always.

    Communications are coherent and timely.

    She is currently staying at a motel on Reading Rd near the lateral.

    Opted for HHR and started with a little back massage then onto a very nice BBBJ. Decided to let it fly and finished with a NQNS.

    I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135960688

  4. #31898

    Bonita

    She was allegedly the driver of a van that was in a 3-vehicle crash in Dayton that killed someone. I think she was charged with vehicular homicide and OVI so not good.

  5. #31897

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.
    I also got the text today about donating to her legal fund. She is not in control other phone, she's not getting the money. I had a long text convo with her the other day and the whole thing seemed off as she really didn't acknowledge who I was. Said she was in a halfway house but couldn't say why, and had a room at the Davidson on weekends to host. Said she needed money as she was trying to take over her father's apartment, who recently passed. No mention of needing money for an attorney. Evidently the apartment scam wasnt working so he came up with the attorney plan. If she's going away for 10 years why dontate money to someone in control other phone?

    The whole thing is sad. Who has the details on the accident? PM then to me please.

  6. #31896

    Bonita alert

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.
    Post in Dayton board warning of the same thing.

    The only thing sus is that a not so senior member posted about her being available.

    I am standing by that someone is running this scam on behalf for her. Either as a scam or to help her with attorney fees.

    Thanks for the PSA.

    Ob.

  7. #31895

    I Don't Think So

    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.

  8. #31894

    Port Clinton Sandusky area

    For all my fishing buddies Lake Erie is on Fire. Been here week limited everyday. Now after a hot day on the water the area does have some good talent. As always Dee is dependable but couple more in the area that will do outcall.

    Precious Esmeralda, an Jenna James posted blast from the past both on STG. Going to be here another week hope to see each one again before I leave. Tight lines a stay hydrated. Beer is not a hydrator but good when you get off the water. Supreme Court. TG out.

  9. #31893
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.
    Bonita is currently sitting in greene County jail on a huge bond.

    You are not communicating with her, most likely you are communicating with a greene county LEO or someone in law enforcement.

    It is a set up.

  10. #31892
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.

  11. #31891

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Hoping this does not start the infamous Bonita blogs.

    In my experience, she was always a train wreck. With her recent serious legal troubles, I am anticipating this to be more of a ticking time bomb.

    Good call on not getting dragged into her mess.

    Ob.

  12. #31890

    Bonita

    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......

  13. #31889

    Vanna?

    Anyone have any experience with this one. She been advertising awhile on the Westside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...p/037660378148

  14. #31888

    J-Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?
    https://bluefurredfox.com/ was just registered as a domain on June 21. The j-girl listed on their webpage is Risa not Gina as mentioned in an earlier review. https://asia-sister.com/ has Gina listed. This website is associated to https://asian-hollywood.com/ in Columbus and elsewhere that use the same website template.

  15. #31887

    Well Damn Kimmi

    Kimmi Kandy stopped by for a second and Bam. Can't find her anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape