Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31887

    Well Damn Kimmi

    Kimmi Kandy stopped by for a second and Bam. Can't find her anywhere.

  2. #31886

    Beautiful Spinner

    Someone was kind enough to give me Bonita's number. I guess because I am not a known quantity, she put me through my paces but we were finally able to meet up. According to her, since I hadn't seen her before, she has gained a little weight but, if that is the case, it really works for her. She was very responsive and took instruction well. Bonita didn't watch the clock at all. I know from reviews that she is known on here but I will see her again. She said her availability is more limited than she would like but was still easy to deal with. Thanks again for all the good intel and learning's I have gotten from you gentlemen!

  3. #31885

    Yes more details

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. Where in Covington is she, and what were the rates?
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?

  4. #31884
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.
    Man, I visited her 10 years ago and she had to of been 50 s then, puts her at early 60's, mid 60's.

  5. #31883

    Lady Shay. Long in the tooth

    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?

  6. #31882

    Gina in Covington

    Thanks for posting. Where in Covington is she, and what were the rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpamBoyToo  [View Original Post]
    Visited Gina in Covington. https://bluefurredfox.com/.

    Seems new to the business but takes direction well. Opted for 1 hr. Fairly GFE with a good attitude. Google Translate helps. Easy to book. Pics are not her but very similar. Stay safe.

  7. #31881

    Gina in Covington

    Visited Gina in Covington. https://bluefurredfox.com/.

    Seems new to the business but takes direction well. Opted for 1 hr. Fairly GFE with a good attitude. Google Translate helps. Easy to book. Pics are not her but very similar. Stay safe.

  8. #31880

    Delta Dawn

    Thank you Cartog, nothing gets by you. The point is "Dawn" is a long time thief and a flake with a significant drug problem and looks like an old catchers mit to boot. Furthermore, cops love to keep an eye on people like her. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    That news report is from 2017.

  9. #31879

    Message me

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?
    Dm me for her number.

  10. #31878

    Be careful

    I would be careful with this ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/189117782 While there is no name and the picture is only two fingers I strongly believe it's an escort that went by Tia Marie and or Paris rain. The ad has the same wording as she ran under those names and is the same area. And I had her in my follow list and last night when I looked in my follow folder that ad was in there. And this is the first time the ad has been run and I didn't put that ad in my follow folder. I saw her many times over two years and she was fun. But four or five months ago her appearance was going down hill open sores on face and body. The last time I saw her the skin on her stomach was hanging like she had just given birth to twins or triplets. And her boobs looked like deflated balloons. To be up front we had a falling out and have I have no plans to see her again even if she offered a free bee. Now it's been a couple of months since I saw her so her skin condition could have cleared up. She claimed it was not drugs but by conditions she was living in. I am not saying avoid because when she is health she can be a lot of fun. But I would as to see a frontal nude picture doing something so you know it is a current picture and not one months old. I have no pictures of her because I delete any photos after posting because sometime family comes over and uses my computer. But if you do a search of Tia Marie in there are some pictures in reports there.

  11. #31877

    Jodi's back and Wow!

    Like many of you I hadn't been able to connect with Jodi for a minute. So I took her to a local hotel to reconnect. Damn, was that fun. So they had an indoor pool that we spent some time in first. We had the pool to ourselves. She wore very short running shorts with nothing under them, a thin white wife beater and bra. One she saw we were alone the bra came off and the fun began. Seeing her spectacular tits bobing up and down in the water with a transparent shirt barely covering anything was incredibly sexy. A family walked in to the pool area, (Mom, Dad and kids) took one look at Jodi and turned around and left immediately LOL. The thin running shorts were easily pulled to the side so she could ride my thigh. Talk about hot! The only one watching was a guy in the workout room on the other side of the window. I felt bad for the guy as he tried not to let on he was enjoying the show, but I'm pretty sure he'd never worked out that long in his life. After the pool we got dinner and then the real fun began. I've honestly never met anyone as sensuous as her. She always surprises me with her creativity. She mentioned she might have missed several requests and wanted to encourage you to reach out to her.

  12. #31876

    Lady Shay

    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?

  13. #31875
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her ad before. It doesn't show her name but I spoke with and she gave it to me. I'm not sure of the spelling so I don't know what to look for to get a review. We had a really nice conversation and she seemed very real and outgoing. She lives in the Dayton area but moves around between Cincinnati and Dayton to do her "business" in motels. She made it sound like she's very willing to accommodate us on the location and said she'd be glad to come back to Cincy anytime for a planned date. Rates are $$/ hhr and $$hr. I think she's pretty damn attractive with a VERY nice MILF body. If anyone has info, please share it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/746703607912
    She has been reviewed before. I can't remember under what name and it was a positive review. I haven't seen her myself. Here is another link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan_love

  14. #31874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Meghan (not sure of spelling)

    I've never seen her ad before. It doesn't show her name but I spoke with and she gave it to me. I'm not sure of the spelling so I don't know what to look for to get a review. We had a really nice conversation and she seemed very real and outgoing. She lives in the Dayton area but moves around between Cincinnati and Dayton to do her "business" in motels. She made it sound like she's very willing to accommodate us on the location and said she'd be glad to come back to Cincy anytime for a planned date. Rates are $$/ hhr and $$hr. I think she's pretty damn attractive with a VERY nice MILF body. If anyone has info, please share it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/746703607912

  15. #31873
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeFour  [View Original Post]
    For those who are interested Gina used to go by Akira in NoVA and Sara in CLT. Her other site number for CLT was 387810.

    Some of the reviewers were surprised because she is apparently heavier than her photos led on. Since then she has added the last photo with may be a closer representation. I didn't see her, but you may want to be mindful of that if that matters to you and your experience.

    Hope this helps.
    I agree with you, my review is little overdue but I saw her last week and she was pleasant but acted all skeptical. Not much of a scrub and clean or playing / teasing in the shower and when got to bed all she did was stick her tongue out for kissing but not actual kiss. Sex was good but overall felt little overpriced for the whole asian game. Most of the pics are doctored but it they are hers and she is definitely little chubby than the pics as expected but not overweight by any means. Definitely not the age as advertised but we all know what Asian agencies do with age and pics. Worth in a pinch but not worth the drive just to see them from other cities. Just my honest review and opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape