Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 27836
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25991
    Good luck to actually see her. Constantly changing the appointed time or canceling. Never available at appointed time so a guy can't ever see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone is interested, Remilane is in town. She had an ad up yesterday but it's gone now.

    YMMV but BBFS was available.

  2. #25990
    Quote Originally Posted by AsTickAndBalls  [View Original Post]
    It's been about a year since I saw her. Not the cleanest place or best smelling in call, if she's in the same place. Another guy was there playing video games the whole time with her dog.
    Sounds like she's gone way downhill. Thanks for the intel.

  3. #25989

    Remilane

    In case anyone is interested, Remilane is in town. She had an ad up yesterday but it's gone now.

    YMMV but BBFS was available.

  4. #25988
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for saving me time and money. That's how this board should work. Hit me up if you need Pdx info or info on any of the ladies in my posts.
    There is a cuddler in your area that very occasionally comes down to the Seattle area. I don't remember her name. But she has hinted at going bare FS with you. But not for the first session. I haven't had a chance to hook up with her because she hasn't been back down here. But I was able to have a cuddle session with her, no clothes on either of us.

    Edit: Found her name. Senior members can PM me. But her location now says San Diego anyhow...

  5. #25987

    Thank you- helping an out of towner

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board known as "mamichula". Full safety with no form of fluid exchange. Waste of time and money.
    Thank you for saving me time and money. That's how this board should work. Hit me up if you need Pdx info or info on any of the ladies in my posts.

  6. #25986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Known

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Here's the one I'm looking at- the ad I'd copied expired. Here's this morning's post- thanks in advance for any info good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/831961988661
    She's on the other board known as "mamichula". Full safety with no form of fluid exchange. Waste of time and money.

  7. #25985

    Kylee

    It's been about a year since I saw her. Not the cleanest place or best smelling in call, if she's in the same place. Another guy was there playing video games the whole time with her dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Last ad is from February. I used to see her many years ago before her mammary enhancement, she was always a bit flaky but a good cumdump with no real boundaries and great engagement during the session.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../kylee.487693/#xfmgMedia.

  8. #25984

    Ugh- post expired

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Seems she may be TGTBT. Have any of you fine Washingtonian gentlemen spent time w this fine looking woman? My spidey sense says she may belong in this section. Any usable information?

    Cute ass for sure.

    Looking forward to my trip to Seattle Monday.

    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Here's the one I'm looking at- the ad I'd copied expired. Here's this morning's post- thanks in advance for any info good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/831961988661

  9. #25983

    Sweet Miranda

    She doesn't have natural twins, but fits the bill and highly suggested. Greek and MSOG are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    As you can tell from my handle, I'm from Portland. Please take a peek at my posts in the Portland version of this (and others) thread.

    I'll be in the emerald city in a few days. I'm looking for an outcalls friendly lady who'll come to a high quality hotel and fit in- not drawing too much attention etc. At least until she gets to my room.

    Ideally slim, slim / curvy, natural breasts, head game, GFE, daty friendly, BBFS, CIP or CIM, and reasonable rates. Definitely an hour- maybe longer.

    I'd appreciate any intel and happy to recommend ladies in Portland.
    Feel free to post them here or send privately. Links to ads would help and Im very well established on the GPS board with over 150 reviews, no alerts, and over 30,000 greenies since joining in 07. Id prefer GPS ladies as I can screen them; but not against STG or EB, EA and the like.

  10. #25982
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I thought it had pasted- my bad for posting that late at night!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/050107512122
    Dead link.

  11. #25981

    Whoops!

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Might help to let us know who you're asking about?
    I thought it had pasted- my bad for posting that late at night!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/050107512122

  12. #25980
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Seems she may be TGTBT. Have any of you fine Washingtonian gentlemen spent time w this fine looking woman? My spidey sense says she may belong in this section. Any usable information?

    Cute ass for sure.

    Looking forward to my trip to Seattle Monday.

    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Might help to let us know who you're asking about?

  13. #25979
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Seems she may be TGTBT. Have any of you fine Washingtonian gentlemen spent time w this fine looking woman? My spidey sense says she may belong in this section. Any usable information?

    Cute ass for sure.

    Looking forward to my trip to Seattle Monday.

    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Think you forgot a link!

  14. #25978

    Any info on this lady?

    Seems she may be TGTBT. Have any of you fine Washingtonian gentlemen spent time w this fine looking woman? My spidey sense says she may belong in this section. Any usable information?

    Cute ass for sure.

    Looking forward to my trip to Seattle Monday.

    Thanks in advance for the help!

  15. #25977

    Recommendations please

    As you can tell from my handle, I'm from Portland. Please take a peek at my posts in the Portland version of this (and others) thread.

    I'll be in the emerald city in a few days. I'm looking for an outcalls friendly lady who'll come to a high quality hotel and fit in- not drawing too much attention etc. At least until she gets to my room.

    Ideally slim, slim / curvy, natural breasts, head game, GFE, daty friendly, BBFS, CIP or CIM, and reasonable rates. Definitely an hour- maybe longer.

    I'd appreciate any intel and happy to recommend ladies in Portland.
    Feel free to post them here or send privately. Links to ads would help and I’m very well established on the GPS board with over 150 reviews, no alerts, and over 30,000 greenies since joining in ‘07. I’d prefer GPS ladies as I can screen them; but not against STG or EB, EA and the like.

    Cheers and thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape