Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25967
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    To any of the mongers who have seen her, do you know if she tests often? Id like yo book with her, she sounds amazing, but I don't want to bring back any unexpected gifts. Thanks.
    Every dude she does is a 'test'. I'm sure they'll call back with results.

  2. #25966
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    To any of the mongers who have seen her, do you know if she tests often? Id like yo book with her, she sounds amazing, but I don't want to bring back any unexpected gifts. Thanks.
    Ask her? She will answer your question.

  3. #25965

    Sweet Miranda

    To any of the mongers who have seen her, do you know if she tests often? I’d like yo book with her, she sounds amazing, but I don't want to bring back any unexpected gifts. Thanks.

  4. #25964

    Kylee

    Anyone seen her recently? Last ad is from February. I used to see her many years ago before her mammary enhancement, she was always a bit flaky but a good cumdump with no real boundaries and great engagement during the session.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../kylee.487693/#xfmgMedia.

  5. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    You two need to bareback each other and report back instead of making all of us read your back and forth argument.
    Teambackfat is Miranda.

  6. #25962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    You two need to bareback each other and report back instead of making all of us read your back and forth argument.

  7. #25961
    I did not say they are not about making money. I said "all about money" in the way of not thinking that providing a service that brings them more business in the future is part of the equation. They know it's a service that is provided and the better they do the more money they make. The small sighted sex workers don't consider the part of service and think is about doing too little to nothing to get a lot of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBackfat  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious that you think there are women sex workers who aren't "only here to make money". As if they're doing this work for what. Because they love fat sweaty guys who stink? Because they love the degradation and humiliation? It's ridiculous. These women wouldn't give you the time of day, until the money comes out. Do you really think any woman would be doing this work if not for the money? Don't fool yourselves, mongers, it's all about the money. Regardless of their nail length LOL.

  8. #25960
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, women with long nails have too high concept of their beauty and they are only here to make money (its all about money to pay for their beauty things and life style).So, they are not fun when having sex. I thought I was alone and weird on this believe but here I found others that expressed they also thought the same.
    Hilarious that you think there are women sex workers who aren't "only here to make money". As if they're doing this work for what. Because they love fat sweaty guys who stink? Because they love the degradation and humiliation? It's ridiculous. These women wouldn't give you the time of day, until the money comes out. Do you really think any woman would be doing this work if not for the money? Don't fool yourselves, mongers, it's all about the money. Regardless of their nail length LOL.

  9. #25959

    RE: ISO: Celine V

    I also doubt that she's as open as her ad says she is. I highly-suspect that she's an Aurora girl which means that you ain't gettin nothin. This is how they are out there these days, spend more time dolling-up and less time actually providing. But guys get all dumb with young hot girls like her so I'm sure she's milking somebody. Still, I thought I'd check just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, women with long nails have too high concept of their beauty and they are only here to make money (its all about money to pay for their beauty things and life style).So, they are not fun when having sex. I thought I was alone and weird on this believe but here I found others that expressed they also thought the same.

  10. #25958
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. In my personal life this is a red flag, too- screams high maintenance and shallow personality.
    Also means no finger in the butt during a blowjob.

  11. #25957
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, women with long nails have too high concept of their beauty and they are only here to make money (its all about money to pay for their beauty things and life style).So, they are not fun when having sex. I thought I was alone and weird on this believe but here I found others that expressed they also thought the same.
    Agreed. In my personal life this is a red flag, too- screams high maintenance and shallow personality.

  12. #25956
    In my experience, women with long nails have too high concept of their beauty and they are only here to make money (its all about money to pay for their beauty things and life style).So, they are not fun when having sex. I thought I was alone and weird on this believe but here I found others that expressed they also thought the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou  [View Original Post]
    How do the nails tell you that? Genuine question, just because they are long?

  13. #25955

    What's the rule?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Her nails tell me all I need to know. She won't be fun and all covered.
    How do the nails tell you that? Genuine question, just because they are long?

  14. #25954

    Any info

    Any info on this one? Worth it or no? Going to see her possibly but wanted to make sure she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/188694119

  15. #25953
    Her nails tell me all I need to know. She won't be fun and all covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about Celine V. She lists in her ad that she's "totally open-minded " and all about "uninhibited fun", however in her profile she lists anything BB as topics she doesn't like (but we all now how that isn't a good method of weeding them out). I suspect that I've seen her on Aurora as she lists that she's from North Seattle and she looks familiar, if that's the case then I doubt she's open to bare. I did a search of the forums and nothing turned-up, however the search function took several tries to work so I'm not sure if it's accurate. So, opening the question up here. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...line-v.648421/#xfmgMedia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape