High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 27827
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25997

    Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeignMan  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller.

    Saw Minnie two times last month (was in my spring era I guess). She's a known quantity on this board from what I see, but yeah, standard experience. Semi decent spot, not a comfortable sofa bed, dog in bedroom. She's very small, which I like a lot in my women, easier to pick her up and things.
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  2. #25996

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.

  3. #25995
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?
    I don't know her at all. I do tend to think that ad reads like someone you can have to your hotel. Personally, I wouldn't do this, but I don't get a read like she's trouble or will want to overstay her welcome.

  4. #25994

    Lilly1 parker from AZ

    I've seen Lilly a good number of times in AZ.

    Can confirm and recommend her as a good sub with a flat rate, no upcharge for CIP or CIM, MSOG. She prefers it like the good little cum dump she admits that she is.

    Her only no is Greek.

    You can find her on PD as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/189096394

  5. #25993

    Inquiry on one who seems to exude.

    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.

  6. #25992

    Minnie

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    Saw Minnie two times last month (was in my spring era I guess). She's a known quantity on this board from what I see, but yeah, standard experience. Semi decent spot, not a comfortable sofa bed, dog in bedroom. She's very small, which I like a lot in my women, easier to pick her up and things.

  7. #25991
    Good luck to actually see her. Constantly changing the appointed time or canceling. Never available at appointed time so a guy can't ever see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone is interested, Remilane is in town. She had an ad up yesterday but it's gone now.

    YMMV but BBFS was available.

  8. #25990
    Quote Originally Posted by AsTickAndBalls  [View Original Post]
    It's been about a year since I saw her. Not the cleanest place or best smelling in call, if she's in the same place. Another guy was there playing video games the whole time with her dog.
    Sounds like she's gone way downhill. Thanks for the intel.

  9. #25989

    Remilane

    In case anyone is interested, Remilane is in town. She had an ad up yesterday but it's gone now.

    YMMV but BBFS was available.

  10. #25988
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for saving me time and money. That's how this board should work. Hit me up if you need Pdx info or info on any of the ladies in my posts.
    There is a cuddler in your area that very occasionally comes down to the Seattle area. I don't remember her name. But she has hinted at going bare FS with you. But not for the first session. I haven't had a chance to hook up with her because she hasn't been back down here. But I was able to have a cuddle session with her, no clothes on either of us.

    Edit: Found her name. Senior members can PM me. But her location now says San Diego anyhow...

  11. #25987

    Thank you- helping an out of towner

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board known as "mamichula". Full safety with no form of fluid exchange. Waste of time and money.
    Thank you for saving me time and money. That's how this board should work. Hit me up if you need Pdx info or info on any of the ladies in my posts.

  12. #25986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Known

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Here's the one I'm looking at- the ad I'd copied expired. Here's this morning's post- thanks in advance for any info good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/831961988661
    She's on the other board known as "mamichula". Full safety with no form of fluid exchange. Waste of time and money.

  13. #25985

    Kylee

    It's been about a year since I saw her. Not the cleanest place or best smelling in call, if she's in the same place. Another guy was there playing video games the whole time with her dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Last ad is from February. I used to see her many years ago before her mammary enhancement, she was always a bit flaky but a good cumdump with no real boundaries and great engagement during the session.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../kylee.487693/#xfmgMedia.

  14. #25984

    Ugh- post expired

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Seems she may be TGTBT. Have any of you fine Washingtonian gentlemen spent time w this fine looking woman? My spidey sense says she may belong in this section. Any usable information?

    Cute ass for sure.

    Looking forward to my trip to Seattle Monday.

    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Here's the one I'm looking at- the ad I'd copied expired. Here's this morning's post- thanks in advance for any info good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/831961988661

  15. #25983

    Sweet Miranda

    She doesn't have natural twins, but fits the bill and highly suggested. Greek and MSOG are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    As you can tell from my handle, I'm from Portland. Please take a peek at my posts in the Portland version of this (and others) thread.

    I'll be in the emerald city in a few days. I'm looking for an outcalls friendly lady who'll come to a high quality hotel and fit in- not drawing too much attention etc. At least until she gets to my room.

    Ideally slim, slim / curvy, natural breasts, head game, GFE, daty friendly, BBFS, CIP or CIM, and reasonable rates. Definitely an hour- maybe longer.

    I'd appreciate any intel and happy to recommend ladies in Portland.
    Feel free to post them here or send privately. Links to ads would help and Im very well established on the GPS board with over 150 reviews, no alerts, and over 30,000 greenies since joining in 07. Id prefer GPS ladies as I can screen them; but not against STG or EB, EA and the like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape