Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34749
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    This guys post history is sus. Might be a grad student getting data for a sociology paper, a detective amassing a huge multicity sting or just a guy trying to get some UTRs by dangling candy. I'd avoid until someone else vouches for his UTR being 1) a real person and 2) available.
    The photos that "he" posted on Norfolr forum kinda different because you do not see the same tattoos, but I talked to "her" asked for social media she said no due to privacy etc, but send me her face pics with the same tattoos that was posted. She did agreed to go for a coffee, but I know well too well about ghosting. IDK.

    I have a very strict situation where I cannot get into any issues due to my status, so I hope someone will take a plunge because she is willing to go out I guess. Not sure too fishy to me.

    google search for the pics showed 0 results. like nothing at all. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing

  2. #34748

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sample this one yet before I take the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/512478125525
    Share your exp if you happen to see her. Thanks.

  3. #34747
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I thought you forgot to let us know that she stays apparently in Norfolk? You posted on their board like on a 19th. Guys unless you want to drive for 2 hours or got on some possible bs.

    Avoid.
    Didn't forget. She told me after I posted.

    She actually got a room in RVA to accommodate some of you guys who got her number. 100% real, just trying to help her out.

  4. #34746

    Weirdo vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    This guys post history is sus. Might be a grad student getting data for a sociology paper, a detective amassing a huge multicity sting or just a guy trying to get some UTRs by dangling candy. I'd avoid until someone else vouches for his UTR being 1) a real person and 2) available.
    My message exchange made it seem like he was full of shit. Weirdo vibez.

  5. #34745
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #34744
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I thought you forgot to let us know that she stays apparently in Norfolk? You posted on their board like on a 19th. Guys unless you want to drive for 2 hours or got on some possible bs.

    Avoid.
    This guys post history is sus. Might be a grad student getting data for a sociology paper, a detective amassing a huge multicity sting or just a guy trying to get some UTRs by dangling candy. I'd avoid until someone else vouches for his UTR being 1) a real person and 2) available.

  7. #34743

    Info

    Anybody sample this one yet before I take the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/512478125525

  8. #34742
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/pwgdb395.png https://i.ibb.co/G3d8SRFW/babygirl-asian.png

    So that local county founded in 1749
    Has her under libertad condicional (probation) sin supervision
    I saw her about a month ago, she's a pretty cool person. If you have issues with people smoking weed then she's not for you. But she let me take a rinse off in her shower before I left. She doesn't have those dreds anymore tho. I'd recommend.

  9. #34741

    23 - possibly avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured out how to attach pics. LOL.
    I thought you forgot to let us know that she stays apparently in Norfolk? You posted on their board like on a 19th. Guys unless you want to drive for 2 hours or got on some possible bs.

    Avoid.

  10. #34740

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    I agreed with you. I had one time that they switched the girl and she wasn't the one I wanted to see. They had the room so dark so I couldn't see inside until I got in the room and closed the door behind me.
    As soon as I saw her, I said you don't look like the girl on the post. She started giving me the attitude so I just went ahead and left.
    Try this one I've seen her many times and she is the real deal. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188892186.

  11. #34739
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    General rule is all Latino posts are a scam. Either they Ghost you and try to scam you later or the girl isn't the one in the pics or they try up selling on everything as soon as you get there.

    I don't trust any of them anymore.
    I agreed with you. I had one time that they switched the girl and she wasn't the one I wanted to see. They had the room so dark so I couldn't see inside until I got in the room and closed the door behind me. As soon as I saw her, I said you don't look like the girl on the post. She started giving me the attitude so I just went ahead and left.

  12. #34738
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured out how to attach pics. LOL.
    Thank you for the info!

  13. #34737
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Got some free time this weekend and I'm thinking about making the journey up to Richmond for some fun. Wondering if anyone has intel in these? Thanks in advance.

    Ciara.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/251700627353

    Mollie (post says she's from CA and wasn't edited so a bit of a red flag).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/432469867678

    Goddess Black Widow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/298285518303..
    Suckabus asked for a deposit so I assume it's a scam.

  14. #34736

    Intel?

    Got some free time this weekend and I'm thinking about making the journey up to Richmond for some fun. Wondering if anyone has intel in these? Thanks in advance.

    Ciara.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/251700627353

    Mollie (post says she's from CA and wasn't edited so a bit of a red flag).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/432469867678

    Goddess Black Widow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/298285518303

    Suckabus.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/562877371856

  15. #34735
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...119/7736407853 complete catfish and tries to scam should of listened to earlier reports about these latinas.

    Seen pixie for a BBJ she looks better now IMO. Can't find her link.
    General rule is all Latino posts are a scam. Either they Ghost you and try to scam you later or the girl isn't the one in the pics or they try up selling on everything as soon as you get there.

    I don't trust any of them anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape