Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34736

    Intel?

    Got some free time this weekend and I'm thinking about making the journey up to Richmond for some fun. Wondering if anyone has intel in these? Thanks in advance.

    Ciara.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/251700627353

    Mollie (post says she's from CA and wasn't edited so a bit of a red flag).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/432469867678

    Goddess Black Widow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/298285518303

    Suckabus.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/562877371856

  2. #34735
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...119/7736407853 complete catfish and tries to scam should of listened to earlier reports about these latinas.

    Seen pixie for a BBJ she looks better now IMO. Can't find her link.
    General rule is all Latino posts are a scam. Either they Ghost you and try to scam you later or the girl isn't the one in the pics or they try up selling on everything as soon as you get there.

    I don't trust any of them anymore.

  3. #34734
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Hey, would love to get her info but your inbox is full.
    Cleared.

    Sorry fellas, inbox cleared.

  4. #34733
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    How was the service? All these chicks lie or fluff up their pictures. But it sounds like this one really did it hahahaha.
    Not great. Her BO was off the charts and immediately impacted junior. I told her to focus on the BJ and transported my mind somewhere else. Miracle that we got to the finish line.

  5. #34732

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured out how to attach pics. LOL.
    Hey, would love to get her info but your inbox is full.

  6. #34731

    Kat

    Anyone know how to get in touch with Kat anymore? Or Jessica / Judy?

    Can't get anyone to fucking reply to a text these days and have have no clue how to reach the ones that usually did.

  7. #34730

    DM'ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.
    Sent a DM. Thanks.

  8. #34729
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make contact yesterday but no response. I.

    Know she changes phones often. The number I have ends in 4128. Any Intel on Gigu? Is she still on Parham road? Thanks.
    The number she gave me on 8 June ends in 6144. Last time I heard from her was on 9 June.

  9. #34728
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.
    I think I figured out how to attach pics. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9959.jpg‎  

  10. #34727

    Glo / Gigu

    I tried to make contact yesterday but no response. I.

    Know she changes phones often. The number I have ends in 4128. Any Intel on Gigu? Is she still on Parham road? Thanks.

  11. #34726

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    I should of listened to earlier reports about these latinas.
    Seen pixie
    Dos pixies.

    Aqui, vienes refieres a la rubia pelo mujer o El mas grande con morena pelo.

    Here you are referring to a blonde hair woman or the large one with dark hair?

    Below
    https://i.ibb.co/ZRt7tpnM/download-46.png https://i.ibb.co/C3LMfX6y/pixiedark.png.
    Then there is some a chick in Chester
    Pittsburgh has reviews on ez (c) Ez (c) ie. Wants a bit of change for QV but I guess it is an okay part of Chester according to comments: https://i.ibb.co/bgy38bJT/Pittsburgh.png https://pomf2.lain.la/f/k0fuwvn0.png https://pomf2.lain.la/f/zp9bzuxe.jpg https://pomf2.lain.la/f/59wtb5.png https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7576650078/1
    Está cierta diferentes posibilidades.

  12. #34725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.
    Dm sent.

    Dm sent your way.

  13. #34724

    Avoid

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...119/7736407853 complete catfish and tries to scam should of listened to earlier reports about these latinas.

    Seen pixie for a BBJ she looks better now IMO. Can't find her link.

  14. #34723
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    I'm interested, DM please.

  15. #34722

    23 yo UTR looking for assistance

    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape