The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34710

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.
    I got messages from someone that said they owned a brothel called Scort as well. I've gotten these similar messages in the past. They are scammers but I won't be messaging the latinas either.

  2. #34709

    Handlers

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.

  3. #34708
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    Not since February. She mentioned getting out of the game last time I saw her.

  4. #34707

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    How was the service? All these chicks lie or fluff up their pictures. But it sounds like this one really did it hahahaha.

  5. #34706

    Karla

    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569

  6. #34705
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    It's always was a good time. That lady is a true provider. If you are cool she is cool. Damn hope she comes backe to the STG.
    Hmu I got any girl you want.

  7. #34704

    Re: BBBJ. My Chloe (Ravin) experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? Hailey is impossible to deal with these days and Lylah did me pretty good a few times but guys are saying she's scamming as of lately so I'd rather not. If you don't have anything good I'd settle for someone willing to at least work for it a bit as opposed to complaining every 18 seconds.
    I recently saw Chloe for the first time down in Petersburg. I wouldn't list her as the greatest BBBJ, but she certainly fit your criteria. She was very nice, communicated well, didn't make me wait, and certainly never complained. Whenever I thrust my hips forward she took the clue and went all the way down and held it, and she kept going through the finish, though she does spit. You'll have to chat with her about a price for BBBJ-only, but you can do so with confidence since she seems to have a good reputation here.

  8. #34703

    Sally

    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.

  9. #34702
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188580000

    I haven't had any luck with the Spanish providers here recently. It seems like every time I show up they look nothing like their ads. Even after I specify over text that I will walk out if the pics don't match. I finally got lucky with this one today. Pics are actually accurate. Zero English but it wasn't an issue. Everything covered. Gorgeous young lady with a nice spinner build. She is staying with a friend, probably the other younger Spanish chick posting on Listcrawler. I would repeat. Stay safe my friends.
    Took your recommendation and it is an amazing time. A little bit of a hassle setting up for me due to language barrier but very safe and clean, got into it and would definitely repeat.

  10. #34701

    Spanish crapshoot

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188580000

    I haven't had any luck with the Spanish providers here recently. It seems like every time I show up they look nothing like their ads. Even after I specify over text that I will walk out if the pics don't match. I finally got lucky with this one today. Pics are actually accurate. Zero English but it wasn't an issue. Everything covered. Gorgeous young lady with a nice spinner build. She is staying with a friend, probably the other younger Spanish chick posting on Listcrawler. I would repeat. Stay safe my friends.

  11. #34700

    Good BBJ

    Any recommendations? Hailey is impossible to deal with these days and Lylah did me pretty good a few times but guys are saying she's scamming as of lately so I'd rather not. If you don't have anything good I'd settle for someone willing to at least work for it a bit as opposed to complaining every 18 seconds.

  12. #34699

    Will let you and Rvaguy2000 know if I find out more

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Just looked her up after seeing your posted and it indeed says she is no longer in custody. Just sent you a DM. She probably was my favorite 'low-end' play before she went down.


    I'm willing to trade with you as well.
    Grazie!

    Dove l'hai trovato? Dal quando lei cammina.

    Where did you find her though? (From when she walks).

  13. #34698

    DMed you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa might be returning.

    Of course I not speaking of blanco Alyssa.
    Just looked her up after seeing your posted and it indeed says she is no longer in custody. Just sent you a DM. She probably was my favorite 'low-end' play before she went down.

    I'm willing to trade with you as well.

  14. #34697

    Brittany K

    Isn't that Brittany K? Streetwalker from jd years ago? She was terrible back then when I saw her. Lots of extra cocks and tats since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Been trying a while to see this one, finally we got on same page to meet for car she's slow as s*# at almost left, probably won't repeat too many rules & rushed she was trying to go meet someone obviously she dint tell me this, she also said she would do things but reneged on what she said.

  15. #34696
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Start taking your hammer. It could have ended bad for you. Just saying.
    Not me. Haven't seen her in a very long time. One report of scamming is all I needed and that was sometime last year.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape