Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 37334
-
06-16-25 17:09 #34709Senior Member

Posts: 221Handlers
I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.
Originally Posted by JawnLife40
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:30 #34708Senior Member

Posts: 42Not since February. She mentioned getting out of the game last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 19:00 #34707Senior Member

Posts: 121Service
How was the service? All these chicks lie or fluff up their pictures. But it sounds like this one really did it hahahaha.
Originally Posted by JawnLife40
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 12:48 #34706Regular Member

Posts: 18Karla
Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
-
06-15-25 10:18 #34705Regular Member

Posts: 3Hmu I got any girl you want.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 19:09 #34704Senior Member

Posts: 135Re: BBBJ. My Chloe (Ravin) experience.
I recently saw Chloe for the first time down in Petersburg. I wouldn't list her as the greatest BBBJ, but she certainly fit your criteria. She was very nice, communicated well, didn't make me wait, and certainly never complained. Whenever I thrust my hips forward she took the clue and went all the way down and held it, and she kept going through the finish, though she does spit. You'll have to chat with her about a price for BBBJ-only, but you can do so with confidence since she seems to have a good reputation here.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:16 #34703Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
-
06-14-25 15:13 #34702Regular Member

Posts: 8Took your recommendation and it is an amazing time. A little bit of a hassle setting up for me due to language barrier but very safe and clean, got into it and would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by RvaDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 13:43 #34701Regular Member

Posts: 17Spanish crapshoot
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188580000
I haven't had any luck with the Spanish providers here recently. It seems like every time I show up they look nothing like their ads. Even after I specify over text that I will walk out if the pics don't match. I finally got lucky with this one today. Pics are actually accurate. Zero English but it wasn't an issue. Everything covered. Gorgeous young lady with a nice spinner build. She is staying with a friend, probably the other younger Spanish chick posting on Listcrawler. I would repeat. Stay safe my friends.
-
06-12-25 16:18 #34700Senior Member

Posts: 61Good BBJ
Any recommendations? Hailey is impossible to deal with these days and Lylah did me pretty good a few times but guys are saying she's scamming as of lately so I'd rather not. If you don't have anything good I'd settle for someone willing to at least work for it a bit as opposed to complaining every 18 seconds.
-
06-12-25 16:18 #34699Senior Member

Posts: 337Will let you and Rvaguy2000 know if I find out more
Grazie!
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Dove l'hai trovato? Dal quando lei cammina.
Where did you find her though? (From when she walks).
-
06-12-25 15:59 #34698Senior Member

Posts: 342DMed you
Just looked her up after seeing your posted and it indeed says she is no longer in custody. Just sent you a DM. She probably was my favorite 'low-end' play before she went down.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
I'm willing to trade with you as well.
-
06-12-25 13:11 #34697Senior Member

Posts: 111Brittany K
Isn't that Brittany K? Streetwalker from jd years ago? She was terrible back then when I saw her. Lots of extra cocks and tats since then.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 11:54 #34696Senior Member

Posts: 491Not me. Haven't seen her in a very long time. One report of scamming is all I needed and that was sometime last year.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-12-25 08:41 #34695Senior Member

Posts: 475He'll yeah! Idk if I d CD an keep up, but I would sure try.
Originally Posted by MizzWatts2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




