Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34721

    PM'd

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Request in your inbox my friend.

  2. #34720

    Current link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukes93  [View Original Post]
    Took your recommendation and it is an amazing time. A little bit of a hassle setting up for me due to language barrier but very safe and clean, got into it and would definitely repeat.
    Hi, That link is not working. Do you have the latest?

  3. #34719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Crimson is in town so I decided to give her another shot. Just the standard BBBJ with swallow. Probably my last time seeing her, BJ was decent but the lady is 70 years old. I will say she loves what she does and doesn't waste a drop, even the few drips I had afterwards. Very nice lady who won't rush at all.

  4. #34718

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Check your dm's.

  5. #34717

    Cambodian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    The link is not working anymore.
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/pwgdb395.png https://i.ibb.co/G3d8SRFW/babygirl-asian.png

    So that local county founded in 1749
    Has her under libertad condicional (probation) sin supervision
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babygirl asian ().jpg‎  

  6. #34716
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Since every time I tried to get on here for the last few days the forum has been down I didn't get a chance to update.

    Made it over to see her the other day. She is the same chick I referenced before. She was pretty quick to respond. The bottom one in the current ad is probably only a few days old and I think in the same room actually. It was a good visit and I'll be back. Last time I saw her just prior to lock up she was pretty worn down and the monkey was taking hold. This time she was very energetic, vocal, and really into it. Pretty clean in the room and she looked as though she had the room to herself if the other girl (who she is no longer working with) is a concern.
    The link is not working anymore.

  7. #34715
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just inboxed you.

  8. #34714
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    I saw her right at the end of April. I probably hadn't seen her since a year or more before that. Service was still the same, took a nice little trip to greece. Looked like she had lost some weight, which she didn't need at all.

    I've always been a fan of hers.

  9. #34713
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just sent you a PM.

  10. #34712
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    PM was sent. TIA.

  11. #34711

    White mom early 30's looking for friends

    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).

  12. #34710

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.
    I got messages from someone that said they owned a brothel called Scort as well. I've gotten these similar messages in the past. They are scammers but I won't be messaging the latinas either.

  13. #34709

    Handlers

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.

  14. #34708
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    Not since February. She mentioned getting out of the game last time I saw her.

  15. #34707

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    How was the service? All these chicks lie or fluff up their pictures. But it sounds like this one really did it hahahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape