Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpro  [View Original Post]
    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.
    Dm sent.

    Dm sent your way.

  2. #34724

    Avoid

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...119/7736407853 complete catfish and tries to scam should of listened to earlier reports about these latinas.

    Seen pixie for a BBJ she looks better now IMO. Can't find her link.

  3. #34723
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    I'm interested, DM please.

  4. #34722

    23 yo UTR looking for assistance

    Open minded with a great body. DM for info. Trade would be great but not necessary.

  5. #34721

    PM'd

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Request in your inbox my friend.

  6. #34720

    Current link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukes93  [View Original Post]
    Took your recommendation and it is an amazing time. A little bit of a hassle setting up for me due to language barrier but very safe and clean, got into it and would definitely repeat.
    Hi, That link is not working. Do you have the latest?

  7. #34719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Crimson is in town so I decided to give her another shot. Just the standard BBBJ with swallow. Probably my last time seeing her, BJ was decent but the lady is 70 years old. I will say she loves what she does and doesn't waste a drop, even the few drips I had afterwards. Very nice lady who won't rush at all.

  8. #34718

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Check your dm's.

  9. #34717

    Cambodian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    The link is not working anymore.
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/pwgdb395.png https://i.ibb.co/G3d8SRFW/babygirl-asian.png

    So that local county founded in 1749
    Has her under libertad condicional (probation) sin supervision
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babygirl asian ().jpg‎  

  10. #34716
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Since every time I tried to get on here for the last few days the forum has been down I didn't get a chance to update.

    Made it over to see her the other day. She is the same chick I referenced before. She was pretty quick to respond. The bottom one in the current ad is probably only a few days old and I think in the same room actually. It was a good visit and I'll be back. Last time I saw her just prior to lock up she was pretty worn down and the monkey was taking hold. This time she was very energetic, vocal, and really into it. Pretty clean in the room and she looked as though she had the room to herself if the other girl (who she is no longer working with) is a concern.
    The link is not working anymore.

  11. #34715
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just inboxed you.

  12. #34714
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    I saw her right at the end of April. I probably hadn't seen her since a year or more before that. Service was still the same, took a nice little trip to greece. Looked like she had lost some weight, which she didn't need at all.

    I've always been a fan of hers.

  13. #34713
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just sent you a PM.

  14. #34712
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    PM was sent. TIA.

  15. #34711

    White mom early 30's looking for friends

    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape