Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 30814
-
06-18-25 09:11 #28084Regular Member

Posts: 17Alanis Continued
Spot on! BKS pics are always at least 5-10 years old. I think only good luck so far I had was with Anastasia.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
Hated time with Phara, Calena, and Janela.
Here and there they come with few more new options but none so fat seem to have been positives.
-
06-18-25 07:44 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 261You know who is down in the same path? Alexxxa (https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/086146632219).
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
I had great time in the past with her even though she gained weight the last 1-2 years.
I couldn't find any of my regular ones so she was near my area and to my surprise she answered fast. Once in there, her room was a mess. Personal belonging piled up everywhere.
The problem is when I started talking with her, as her breath was a killer for me. I couldn't resist and once clothes were off, I told her I had to go. I left half of the donation with her and left.
It seems personal hygiene is not priority for her anymore, and it is sad because she was always fun.
-
06-18-25 07:29 #28082Senior Member

Posts: 80Haha! ALL of these girls are rode hard and put up wet. The distinction is the time they have spent in the hobby / lifestyle and obviously the older they are, the more it shows. And other than a few extra pounds, at least I could clearly see she was the woman pictured in her ads. I have visited (and walked out on) very unattractive providers before who use pics of a totally different person! THAT is the very definition of false advertising to me.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 02:38 #28081Senior Member

Posts: 304FYI.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
911 calls are recorded from the time the send button is hit. Not when they answer.
-
06-17-25 20:02 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 218Vivian
I'll bet her pictures are 30 years old. She has been ridden hard and put away wet. Glad you had a good time but damn she is the very definition of "false advertising ".
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 18:16 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 80Vivian
So haven taken a hiatus from the hobby, I decided to take a plunge back in today. For those of you old timers here, you may remember me as "Nikkororcanon". I had that account for over a decade but it got deleted somehow and I had to start this new one. Starting all over. For those who do not know me, I have been a hobby participant since around 2002-2003. Anyways, I was not liking any of the ads I was seeing this morning and basically just "threw a mental dart". I landed on Viv, or Vivian. I knew she had mixed reviews and I knew she was a bigger girl but, I decided to try her out as she was close to my side of town. PRO's. She was fresh showered, room was clean, her head game is very good, great natural tits, pussy is very tight and she did a great job riding my cock. Not real fast but an awesome strong, smooth grind. It was really good to me. The biggest Pro was she takes commands well and doesn't give up. When you ask her to suck your dick, she sucks until you tell her to stop. I asked her to ride my dick, she rode until I asked her to change positions (which was a solid 15+ minutes). None of that "I'm getting tired" shit. Major plus on her for that. CON's. Her pics are old, doctored, or both. She has def gained some weight and she is missing several teeth on both sides of her mouth, which you can't tell from her pics. Was she hideous? Absolutely not. But not a girl I would have normally met. The last Con, I paid too much. She asked for $160 HH and I was going to haggle but I just wanted to get my dick wet today. Other than her appearance, it actually was a pretty damn good time.
-
06-17-25 16:44 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 80Damn! You are correct! I guess "Taylormade" just brought up memories of the golf ball photo!
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 13:22 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 138Alanis
Thanks for posting. I was considering seeing her myself this week but I can tell I would be disappointed relative to her pics. I should have thought to mention that the photos of the BKS girls are not always a completely accurate representation of them in the here and now.
Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 13:11 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 104You may be thinking of the girl who went by the name Italy White.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:47 #28075Senior Member

Posts: 80If this is the same girl I think it is, I saw her a couple of times as well years ago. Didn't her ads have a pic of her lying on the ground with a golf ball on her belly, or something like that? If so, she used to love drinking wine all day. With some girls, the more they drink, the more fun they are. In my experience, she was not that way.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:22 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 80Vickie
Very sad to read this. Vickie was a go to from 2017 until covid. Other than putting up with her allergies in the summer, she was always a real life porn scene and ALWAYS fresh showered, fresh breath. I guess time is wearing on her.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 00:39 #28073Regular Member

Posts: 11Be careful
Good communication, pretty kind in messages. Once I get to the location she sent me, near airport. I text her to get the room #. Once I parked, a car full of guys pulled up right next to my car and they weren't getting out. . it seemed like they were waiting on me to make a move first. It was too sketchy for me so I drove off and got out of there. Be safe out there fellow mongers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/281675133067
-
06-16-25 16:53 #28072Senior Member

Posts: 355I did spot one AI-looking photo amongst all of them, but I've gotten responses from all three, so there's someone on the other end. No one will do FT verification, but a couple of them are offering to trade selfies, which can easily be faked of course.
Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 14:33 #28071Regular Member

Posts: 17Might just be TGTBT
GenAI world might make reverse image lookup harder these days. Only way is if you could spot a watermark which sites evidently remove.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 11:12 #28070Senior Member

Posts: 355As "too good to be true" as they seem?
These all just popped up today. None of the photos show up in a reverse image search.
https://tryst.link/escort/polina-mayer
https://tryst.link/escort/lisaria
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North.../SweetAngelika










Reply With Quote






